“Great Place to Stay” 5 of 5 stars
Review of KETAWA Stylish Hotel

You added KETAWA Stylish Hotel to your Saves list
KETAWA Stylish Hotel
3.5 of 5 Small Hotel   |   121/1 Bumrungrat Soi 2, Chiang Mai 5000, Thailand (Formerly KETAWA Boutique Hotel)   |
Ranked #59 of 503 Chiang Mai B&B and Inns
New York City, New York
“Great Place to Stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2014

there are not enough words to describe this boutique hotel. the rooms are great the staff is awesome and the location is fabulous. the pool is small, but you are not there to hang at the hotel. the staff are awesome and I would recommend for anyone to stay at this little spot. there are only 12 rooms here and they are all different and lovely. the breakfast was delicious. they don't have a complete restaurant but according to the owner that is in the works. the owner is personally involved and there all the time and she is great. this place is amazing. if you are ever in chang mai, I highly recommend it.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with friends
Orn T, Owner at KETAWA Stylish Hotel, responded to this review, February 2, 2014
Dear Arleen,

Thank you so so so much for letting us be a part of your journey. We loved the fun you have made here that lights up the place even more. I hope I will have a chance to welcome you and your friend again after the restaurant is ready as well as my boutique shop plus weaving and natural dye workshop in April. Hope you are doing great these days and planning to come to Chiangmai again soon :p

Orn

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
  • Thai first
Hong Kong, China
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2014

It was our first time in Chiangmai and I really love this place. We lived there for 2 nights and it was a nice experience. The room are nicely design, spacious and the hotel is stylish in and comfortable. The breakfast is not a buffet but is still good. The hotel has no facilities but it is okay for us as we stayed out all day.

The two ladies at the reception are very helpful. A lady called On, is very kind and lovely! They told me a lot about the tour but were not pushy.

One thing is that we went there during the sky lantern festival. It was very noisy outsides with the fireworks...but I guess it was the same for every hotel in that area... but overall, it was a great experience

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Judith,

Thank you so much for staying with us and loving what we do, this is very encouraging and we will do our best to be even better next time you are around. I hope all is well with your and your family and hope that we will have a chance to welcome you again soon.

Hong Kong, China
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2013

I have been to Chiangmai for 4 times because I really love this place.
I have tried four different hotels in Chiangmai and I can just say okay for this small boutique hotel. Except simple breakfast and a lot of magazines, they have no facilities at all.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Orn T, Owner at KETAWA Stylish Hotel, responded to this review, December 6, 2013
Dear Gilly,

Thank you very much for your opinion on the hotel. We are happy to have you at our hotel. May I ask though what facilities you were looking forward to at the hotel? I am willing to take in your suggestions and improve the hotel's services.

Best,
Bangkok
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2013 via mobile

A perfect place to stay and value for money. The hotel located not far from the tourist spots of the city. Every details of the hotel including services are well taken care of. I also enjoyed the breakfast, Thai egg pancake with fresh coffee and beautiful jazz music very much.

Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
Singapore, Singapore
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2013

Chiang Mai is very small city and we walked virtually everywhere. This hotel is looked far in the map but it isn't. It located just right next to the Riverside - the famous bar that's local and foreigner's favourite.

The hotel itself is a cute boutique hotel, very Bali-ish. The room is big and boutique feel and the bathroom is clean and decent. The staff is ever so helpful to give us tips on where to go. I definitely recommended this one!

Walkable distance to night bazaar and warorot market, and walled city gate in about 25 minutes.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
Dear Mythary,

A million thank you to you and thank you for choosing Ketawa. I hope you have a chance to come back here again.

Bangkok, Krung Thep, Thailand
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2013

The hotel is indeed stylish with a sense of homely attitude. I can hear birds in the morning which makes me feel like I'm in the country side rather than in the city. The location is pretty good as you can walk for 3 mins and get to famous restaurants by the Ping river like good view and riverside while not having to deal with the busy and noisy street when you sleep because the hotel area is quite quiet. The staffs were very helpful too. I was trying to get to the night market and the staffs just called a red bus to come pick me up for reasonable price. Overall I think this is a good place to enjoy in Chiangmai and would recommend this hotel for anyone who like to stay in a stylish place with good services at a reasonable price.
Haven't got to try the bakery and ice-cream though because I didn't have enough time. They look great and would definitely come back to try them.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
San Francisco, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

Very simple but nice design. The staff was super friendly. When we arrived and told them how two were leaving in the morning very early, before even thinking about it the lady said she'd prepare bagged breakfast for us. Little things to make your life easier, and in friendly ways. So nice and charming. One of the best night sleeps we had too. I'd definitely come back.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends

Been to KETAWA Stylish Hotel? Share your experiences!