We stayed here for the last four nights.
Location: close walk to thapae gate and night bazaar but quiet and serene location
Staff: read bad things on here about staff. Yes owner was quite cold but definitely not pushy, rude or unpleasant. The girl on front desk speaks good English and the owner should treat her better than gold, as she would be the saving grace for this hotel.
Price: very reasonable for location
Room: great in all respects- they had fly screens western toilet, door lock. Only downside is no fridge and the hot water is terrible- take an off peak shower to get warm to hottish water. Tv reception Is pretty bad
No complaints all round was great place
Well maintained and for this price you
- Also Known As:
- Thaphae Garden Guest House Hotel
- Thaphae Garden Guest House Hotel Chiang Mai
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Thaphae Garden Guesthouse offers you a choice of well equipped fan or air conditioned rooms at a budget price. Situated only a few minutes walk from Chiang Mai's Night Bazaar and Tapae Gate. Thaphae Garden is Chiang Mai 's best located Guesthouse. This Chiang Mai guesthouse is close to all Chiang Mai's attractions but well set back in a quiet lane just off the main Tapae Rd. Thaphae Garden Guesthouse offers travelers with a fantastic range of facilities and services including a swimming pool to compliment the clean, modern rooms and great location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Tingo, HostelWorld, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Thaphae Garden Guesthouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.