“Careful thoughtful pampering” 5 of 5 stars

66 53 218 875 or 1 66 883 3033
Improve this listing
Ranked #73 of 113 Spas & Wellness in Chiang Mai
More attraction details
Owner description: Provides men and women relaxing spa experience.Treat your body to one of our spa packages.
Hong Kong
11 attraction reviews
“Careful thoughtful pampering”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2009

I went during low season and spent a lovely afternoon being pampered and polished and massaged.

It is a nice wee spa tucked away, 3 storeys of treatment rooms. The staff are very friendly and helpful. Having been to 5 star hotel resort spas, I would say the service and quality are very similar, it just doesn't look quite as posh. The products they used were effective and very nice.

I had a body scrub (green tea), a hot oil aroma massage (Thai style, relaxing but effective as well), a facial (so comfortable, I fell asleep), a manicure and pedicure (adequate but not their strongest suit). They gave me a complimentary hair spa treatment which left my hair soft. This came to a modest 2300 baht.

Definitely recommended.