We stayed three nights at the Le Meridien in Chiang Mai, and we couldn't have been more impressed. The hotel itself is beautiful, with an spacious, well-appointed lobby, good fitness center, beautiful furnishings in the rooms, and top notch staff service.
- 1 hr free internet cards for the lobby wifi
- Junior suite was huge
- Executive lounge had excellent staff and very good food and drink.
- Location is perfect.
- Staff are courteous, efficient, and friendly
- Carpet in the suite was in desperate need of a steam-cleaning
- Pool was freezing
- Coffee at breakfast was not good
All in all, a great experience, and a hotel we will definitely return to next time we are in Chiang Mai
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The ideal destination for savvy travellers who enjoy the mixture of Le Meridien's European heritage and local Lanna style to deliver a contemporary cultural experience. The hotel's 383 guestrooms, overlooking Doi Suthep Mountain range, are equipped with broadband internet and offer a modern entertainment experience centered on a high-definition LCD television. A perfect location adjacent to the famous night bazaar will ensure guests encounter the vibrancy + energy of Chiang Mai, just at their doorstep. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood APAC, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Le Meridien Chiang Mai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien Chiang Mai Hotel Chiang Mai
- Meridien Chiang Mai