Great hotel and location. We had a Jr. Suite room with spectacular views and very nice and clean. The hotel food was delicious, but you do pay prices closer to what you would in the United States for it. We stayed in a number of Le Meridien's while in Thailand and this one was no disappointment.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien Chiang Mai Hotel
- Le Meridien Chiang Mai Hotel Chiang Mai
- Meridien Chiang Mai
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The ideal destination for savvy travellers who enjoy the mixture of Le Meridien's European heritage and local Lanna style to deliver a contemporary cultural experience. The hotel's 383 guestrooms, overlooking Doi Suthep Mountain range, are equipped with broadband internet and offer a modern entertainment experience centered on a high-definition LCD television. A perfect location adjacent to the famous night bazaar will ensure guests encounter the vibrancy + energy of Chiang Mai, just at their doorstep. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Travelocity, Expedia, HotelTravel.com, Tingo, Otel, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Le Meridien Chiang Mai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.