Le Meridien is a great place to stay. I stayed here on a business trip and was very impressed. I don’t believe there are any other places like this one in Chang Mai. The rooms were amazing; they were modern, clean and very comfy. The infinity pool is awesome. The breakfast was outstanding with many choices to choose from. I would stay here with my family in a heartbeat. I can’t wait to come back some day.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien Chiang Mai Hotel
- Le Meridien Chiang Mai Hotel Chiang Mai
- Meridien Chiang Mai
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The ideal destination for savvy travellers who enjoy the mixture of Le Meridien's European heritage and local Lanna style to deliver a contemporary cultural experience. The hotel's 383 guestrooms, overlooking Doi Suthep Mountain range, are equipped with broadband internet and offer a modern entertainment experience centered on a high-definition LCD television. A perfect location adjacent to the famous night bazaar will ensure guests encounter the vibrancy + energy of Chiang Mai, just at their doorstep. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Travelocity, Expedia, HotelTravel.com, Tingo, Otel, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Le Meridien Chiang Mai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.