After researching many hotels in Chiang Mai we booked a 3 night stay at Le Meridien through Expedia. The hotel is 5 star all the way. Service was great, no waiting in lineups or issues with early check-in. Our room was on the 19th floor so had a great view of the Night Bazaar. The night bazaar and several nice restaurants are just within 5 min walking distance of the main door.
The building is tall enough so that you can see it from everywhere and cannot get lost.
My only concern was the main lobby has an issue with mosquitos and free internet access is only in the lobby.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien Chiang Mai Hotel
- Le Meridien Chiang Mai Hotel Chiang Mai
- Meridien Chiang Mai
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The ideal destination for savvy travellers who enjoy the mixture of Le Meridien's European heritage and local Lanna style to deliver a contemporary cultural experience. The hotel's 383 guestrooms, overlooking Doi Suthep Mountain range, are equipped with broadband internet and offer a modern entertainment experience centered on a high-definition LCD television. A perfect location adjacent to the famous night bazaar will ensure guests encounter the vibrancy + energy of Chiang Mai, just at their doorstep. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Expedia, HotelTravel.com, Tingo, Otel, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Le Meridien Chiang Mai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.