“Why have a basic massage when you can enjoy a spa?” 5 of 5 stars

Type: Spas
Attraction Details
Eastleigh, United Kingdom
30 attraction reviews
“Why have a basic massage when you can enjoy a spa?”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2012

I got dragged kicking and screaming by my wife to my first ever spa or massage. We were staying at the hotel next door and was offered a 500BHT discount. Since eating out in the region was so inexpensive, my wife insisted that we could afford a spa and when she mentioned it was 25% of the price in Europe, all my arguments dissolved.
Anyway, upon entering, we were made to feel most welcome. After a small admin formality, the 2hr treatment journey started with my wife and I were in it together. Having never had a spa before, I have nothing to compare this to either locally or elsewhere, but despite being a registered grumpy old man, I really enjoyed it. It may be a lot more that the Thai massage available in every street but it seemed a bargain especially versus Europe and well worth a try.

Visited October 2012

Toronto
“A sanctuary area without away the main city!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2012

I was at Lana Come Spa last month. It's a beautiful spa with a very friendly receptionist. The therapists are well trained and very professional. The spa has many selection for the treatment such body treatment and facial treatment. It's a wonderful spa in Chiang Mai that you must visit.

Visited July 2012
Amphoe Muang Chiang Mai, Chiang Mai, Thailand
“The best spa in town !!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2012

Iso much love this place !it is very calm and homely , the staff is incredibly friendly and very professional.I've always brought some friends to Lanna Come Spa and most of them keep on going there

Visited July 2012
Chiang Mai, Thailand
“Horrible experience!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2012

I went to the Lanna Come Spa for a bikini wax (which is offered on their menu) and left in tears. I have serious doubts about whether the employee has ever done a bikini wax before as evidenced by the wax left on my skin and the complete disaster she made of my bikini line. I know that I left in worse shape than I arrived. They did not charge me for the service, which was good, but I have never left a bikini wax service feeling worse than I did today. I live in Chiang Mai and can safely say that I would never return to this spa again!

Visited June 2012
Bangkok
6 attraction reviews
“Not enough therapist, treatment is not available as per menu.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2012

I bought the voucher from one groupon to use. But the menu they should have "sirodhara oil" that they advertised was not available. I don't know why, but this is like a cheating to me. If you are ready, do not advertise it. There were mosquitoes in the treatment room. It is quite disappointing to me. I would not go back there again.

Visited September 2011