My husband and I stayed for 2 weeks at this guesthouse. We had no issues during our stay. However, we did have a room on the top floor so noise from above wasn't an issue. I would recommend requesting a top floor room. We had the breakfast every day for two weeks, was great. Service was excellent as well, they help you out with anything you need. We even left our bags at the hotel while we went to Laos for 5 days. When our flight stopped over again to Chiangmai the staff put our bags in a taxi and sent them to the airport for our pick up with no hassle. We would recommend a stay here.
- Also Known As:
- Thapae Boutique House Hotel
- Thapae Boutique House Hotel Chiang Mai
- Thapae Boutique Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our spacious and immaculate rooms are finished in a harmonious blend of chocolate teak wood and cool pastel hues of green, lemon and cream. All have air-con and televisions. Beds are positively sleep inducing and mounted in custom designed teak frames. Bathrooms are spotless and elegantly finished with attractive fixtures and colorful ceramic tiling. Our large open air lobby gracefully leads to a lush garden patio. Located in the heart of downtown for your continence. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Thapae Boutique House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.