“Perfect deal even for Swabians ;)” 5 of 5 stars

Attraction Details
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Tubingen, Germany
3 attraction reviews
“Perfect deal even for Swabians ;)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2012

Well worth the money. You spend a whole day or half a day having fun and learning a lot. You are shown all the vegetables on a local market with no other tourist group around and the couple speaks really good English and explains all the dishes to you. Nice location and helpful staff.

Visited August 2012

Hong Kong
25 attraction reviews
“nice”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2012

I did attend the cooking class in Vietnam. As a Asian, I don't feel very interesting. The staff is very nice.

Visited September 2012
Perth, Australia
“Book it in when your in Chiang Mai don't miss out”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2012 via mobile

We did the half day tour after reading all the great reviews on tripadvisor. We weren't disappointed we were picked up and taken to a local market where each Thai vegetable that were used in the dish was explained. After we went back to the cooking school we got to choose our meals then each dish was explained, we chopped and cooked it according to the dishes we chose. Everything was fun and enjoyable lots of laughing as well as learning and the food, wow we got to try each meal we made it was so much!!! we ended up taking food home. Overall we learnt so much met some amazing people and this was definately the best tour we have done in Chiang Mai great value for money and also a high level of cleanliness the staff were constantly taking dirty dishes away and wiping the cleaver and chopping board. Book it in you won't regret it

Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
“Above and beyond”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2012 via mobile

Took the all day cooking class while in Chiang Mai and what a wonderful experience! 7 dishes were made and various choices for each dish! Pot takes the time to explain things well along with making it a relaxed environment to eat and enjoy. The class is only with ten people max, one person to a wok. It was a girl's birthday that day, so Pot went out and bought her a birthday cake and we all sang her happy birthday

Austin, Texas
6 attraction reviews
“Delicious, fun, inspiring! POT is the man!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2012

1st of all I can't cook to save my life and my fiancé really wanted to do a Thai cooking class so we decided to go with the best and it exceeded expectations. I know have to say I love to cook and will be improving my skills with my new cook book from Pot, the amazing chef master! Haha, Pot thank you for the delicious and crazy fun Thai cooking class, you and your family are kind and welcoming and we are so grateful for the awesome class! The 5 dishes we cooked were so delicious the green curry I chose to cook which is my favorite in Thailand was the best I have ever had and I cooked it! together me and my fiancé cooked 8 different dishes, it's a small group, funny and fun, and up close and personal with great direction! I can't commend Siam Rice Cookery School any higher!

Visited September 2012