My husband and I spent a week here in November 2010. It is a bit of a walk from the centre of town but very good value for money. The grounds are very pleasant and there is an excellent swimming pool. The breakfast is not great with limited choice. Overall a very good choice if you're on a budget.
- Also Known As:
- Eco Resort Chiang Mai Hotel Chiang Mai
- Eco Resort Chiang Mai Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Eco Resort Chiang Mai, a new development from Imm Hotel Group, offers value accommodation for nature lovers. With Ecological, environmental and economy awareness, we create with attention to simplicity in design and service that fulfill fundamental needs of travelers who are looking for a pure relaxation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Venere, Priceline, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, HostelWorld, HostelBookers, Tingo, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your Eco Resort Chiang Mai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.