A friend and I stayed at the resort for three nights during July. On the first day we arrived a few hours before check in, having been involved in a sleeper train derailment and crash at 4am that morning en route from Bangkok, understandably we were in need of a shower and a lie down. We explained our situation to the reception staff who had housekeeping prepare a room for us within half an hour, this was very kind and very much appreciated.
The resort itself was tidy and clean, the swimming pool was of a really good size, our room was lovely, the restaurant was nice and the complimentary breakfast was more than adequate. It isn't the most conveniently located place to stay in Chiang Mai, however I would not hesitate in recommending the resort and would definitely return there.
- Also Known As:
- Eco Resort Chiang Mai Hotel Chiang Mai
- Eco Resort Chiang Mai Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Eco Resort Chiang Mai, a new development from Imm Hotel Group, offers value accommodation for nature lovers. With Ecological, environmental and economy awareness, we create with attention to simplicity in design and service that fulfill fundamental needs of travelers who are looking for a pure relaxation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Priceline, Venere, HostelBookers, Tingo, HostelWorld, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your Eco Resort Chiang Mai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.