“It's a good hotel, and in the good location” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Park Plaza Sukhumvit Bangkok

You added Park Plaza Sukhumvit Bangkok to your Saves list
Park Plaza Sukhumvit Bangkok
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   BTS Asoke Station | 16 Rachadapisek Road, Klongtoey, Bangkok 10110, Thailand   |
Ranked #99 of 764 Hotels in Bangkok
Guangzhu
“It's a good hotel, and in the good location”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2013

It's good hotel, my wife and I have a good stay here. And the location is near the BTS station and MTR, very useful.
The breakfast is good, although the range is not so wide.
The staff are very good, and they are helpful. We ask the route they can provide us very good solution.
The room is not so big, but it's ok.
The bathroom is not good, the drainage is very slow, we had to start stop start stop again and again.
The noise is just OK.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
ParkPlazaSukhumvit, General Manager at Park Plaza Sukhumvit Bangkok, responded to this review, April 17, 2013
Dear Mr. Joe,

Thank you for your feedback and sharing your experience during your stay at Park Plaza Sukhumvit Bangkok !

Thank you for recognizing the associate friendliness and service provided, it is part of our "Yes I can" vision to try the best we can at all given time.

Regarding the breakfast variety, it would be great if you could send us more details as we do have an international buffet with, danish, cereal, fresh fruit, yogurt, salad, cold cut, cheese, hot station which change on daily basis except the traditional items such as bacon, sausage, waffle or pancake otherwise we provide some rice or noodle dishes, vegetable, eggs & vegetarian food are prepare a la minutes with the chef.

We look very much forward welcoming you soon in the City of Angels.

Kindest Regards,

Reservations.bangkok@parkplaza.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (232)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Singapore
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013

I have been to bangkok a few times. I must say this is the best hotel that i have stayed so far. I slept like a log. The beds are very comfortable for tall people. The rooms are very clean. This hotel is very generous with towels and mineral water. I like how they fold their towels in the shape of an elephant and placed it on the bed. The air-con worked very well in very hot weather.

The only thing which I feel that they need to improve is the variety of the breakfast. They have only American Breakfast. Therefore, I didn't try the breakfast. The shower is great but it is difficult to control the temperature. It's always very hot for me.

The service of the hotel is great. There are also more TV channels in this hotel as compared to other hotels.

I would recommend this hotel to others. I will also return to this hotel again.

This hotel should have higher ranking as compared to other hotels in BTS Asoke Station.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Dublin, Ireland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

There is little more that needs to be said about this hotel, except to agree with the comments that have been made by so many.

I brought my family and a friend from Europe here in November 2012. The hotel met all the expectations that we had of it from all the previous comments on tripadvisor,

The location is excellent. It really helps me to be close to a skytrain station in this traffic choked city. Moreover, there is an excellent shopping center nearby with an extraordinary food court.

The rooms are well apportioned. Staff members are friendly and helpful. I also enjoyed using the pool on the roof .

In a city with so many good hotels, it will be difficult for me to claim that this is the best hotel for its price bracket. But it is certainly worth all the accolades it has received.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Dear Curpella,

Thank you for sharing your comments and mentioning previous fellow travelers.

We do hope to have you with us on your next visit to the "City of Angels".

Kindest Regards,

reservations.bangkok@parkplaza.com
Singapore, Singapore
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

Another long overdue review. Went to stay at this hotel during my birthday last year in July 2012. As it was my first time with my significant other to bangkok, we took the train from the airport all the wat the way to the hotel without calling a cab which we regretted later as their public train transport is not connected between different routes like Singapore. Upon reaching the train station near our hotel, we were quite lost as to how to reach our hotel. Fortunately, there was a kind local who was kind enough to make a call to our hotel and asked the staff how to walk to the hotel from the train station we were at. Even though the local could not speak much English, she is still able to direct us the way to the hotel. Upon reaching the hotel, the their doorman saw us and rushed over to help me with our luggages and our bags. During checking in, the staffs were very friendly and thought that we were there for our honeymoon and kept on congratulating us. Very hilarious but my gf and I just thank them. LOL.

The hotel room was fantastic and the toilet clean and great! There was a jacuzzi in the toilet but we did not make use of it as we do not want to waste out time in Bangkok. The view from our hotel room was good as we were able to see the much of our hotel surrondings. Swimming pool and Gym was at the top of the hotel and the scenery from above is breath-taking as my gf and I saw many beauiful stars. I can't commend on the breakfast as we were mostly out early in the morning and we had our breakfast outside. Everytime we return to our hotel room after shopping, there was always mineral waters and fresh clean sets of towels placed in out hotel room. During checkout, they congratulated us and thank for us staying over at their hotel for our honeymoon even though it was not our honeymoon and their bellboy was kind enough to negotiate a affordable price with the taxi driver to drive us to the airport. The overall experience from this hotel is great and my gf and I will definitely come back to this hotel again one fine day.

Room Tip: Even though many reviews i seen from travellers to avoid the room near the stairwell, i felt that it...
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear Mr. chaosaaron

Thank you for staying with us even though is was not your honeymoon we do hope you had a great memories and enjoyed the friendly staff and atmosphere.

Glad you enjoyed the rood top view and will be back soon on your Next Honeymoon ( LOL) or just for a relax week end in the over bustling Bangkok !

We wish you a great day and Happy Songkran, we all look forward to see you soon.

reservations.bangkok@parkplaza.com
Galway, Ireland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2013

Really enjoyed my stay here, 3 nights in March. The staff were very accomodating and friendly. What hits you when you walk in is the beautiful smell of lemons and air-conditioning of the hotel which is nice in hot Bangkok. It is very modern and clean , the room itself was one of the most modern I've stayed in with remote for lights etc, dvd player etc... Internet was free and fast .
I was worried it might lack character but didn't get this feeling at all , the bathroom was beautiful with a glass wall onto the bedroom . The hotel pool has a gorgeous view .
Had breakfast in the hotel was very good. also has a great mini fridge with loads of things in it.location is very close to subway and main shopping street with market stalls and bars around the corner. taxis are cheap and easily ordered from hotel lobby. free internet in hotel lobby also , very comfortable hotel hopefully will get to stay here again , wonderful.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
Broughton, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2013

stayed 2 nights early december '12. chic spacious clean rooms, lovely wide bed, excellent facilities. charming staff, loved rooftop pool, same level a mini gym we figured would do enough walking around without having to resort this.t agoda to book - good rates. convenient access to train, sukhumfit area. if you get homesick or the cravin's, irish pub just near corner near train stop.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
sydney
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2013

I was very pleased at the quality of the Park Plaza in BKK. An outstanding combination of service and quality, nothing was too much trouble. I have stayed at 5 stars and have not had half the level of service. Great roof top pool to escape the heat. Well done to the staff and the Mgt!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends

Been to Park Plaza Sukhumvit Bangkok? Share your experiences!