Pleasantly surprised to arrive a bright, clean, modern out inure hotel in a great location. Transit gross the street, market stalks along the way an one ingesting looking restaurants along some of he side streets. Terminal 21 shopping mall is right around the corner. A must see as each retail floor is decorated in a different global city, London, Rome , Tokyo, etc.
There is a great food market in the bottom.
Hotel has a great roof top pool for a nice dip after a busy day. Nice city sky line e views.
Room had a very comfy king size bed and the bathroom was to die for !
Great price on booking.com
- Also Known As:
- Park Plaza Sukhumvit Bangkok Hotel Bangkok
- Park Plaza Sukhumvit Bangkok Hotel
- Park Plaza Bangkok
- Bangkok Park Plaza
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- -Complimentary Internet (in room and all public areas)-24h free coffee, tea, juices, cokkies, etc-All guest rooms with wooden floors, rain shower, free coffee and tea, ironing board and iron, 60+ tv channels-Perfect for honeymooners, leisure and business travellers, Pre or Post Cruise Ship TripsA sanctuary for business travelers in Thailand, the boutique Park Plaza Sukhumvit Bangkok Hotel provides a comfortable atmosphere. With its superb location and stylish facilities, Park Plaza Sukhumvit Bangkok offers a unique, personalized experience that ensures that guests feel welcome. For added convenience, all guest rooms and public areas are free wireless hot spots. Enjoy complimentary refreshments at CO2 Lounge & Restaurant and the short walking distance to the Skytrain and Subway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, AsiaRooms, Otel, Olotels, Priceline, getaroom.com, Venere and HotelsClick so you can book your Park Plaza Sukhumvit Bangkok reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.