Good service with friendly staff.
Nice room with a massive bed.
Good location - right by sky train and 5 minute walk to night life.
We felt like royality in this hotel. The staff could not do enogh for you. The pool on the roof of the hotel is beautiful (if not a little cold). The room was perfect, not sure why there was a window into the bathroom, but this had a blind on! The buffet dinner was lovely - a little expensive but the food was very good.
We plan to return next year.
- Also Known As:
- Park Plaza Sukhumvit Bangkok Hotel
- Park Plaza Sukhumvit Bangkok Hotel Bangkok
- Park Plaza Bangkok
- Bangkok Park Plaza
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- -Complimentary Internet (in room and all public areas)-24h free coffee, tea, juices, cokkies, etc-All guest rooms with wooden floors, rain shower, free coffee and tea, ironing board and iron, 60+ tv channels-Perfect for honeymooners, leisure and business travellers, Pre or Post Cruise Ship TripsA sanctuary for business travelers in Thailand, the boutique Park Plaza Sukhumvit Bangkok Hotel provides a comfortable atmosphere. With its superb location and stylish facilities, Park Plaza Sukhumvit Bangkok offers a unique, personalized experience that ensures that guests feel welcome. For added convenience, all guest rooms and public areas are free wireless hot spots. Enjoy complimentary refreshments at CO2 Lounge & Restaurant and the short walking distance to the Skytrain and Subway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Otel, Olotels, AsiaRooms, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Park Plaza Sukhumvit Bangkok reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.