I traveled solo for my first trip to Thailand and the Park Plaza was my first hotel at the start of my month long trip. It was the perfect choice (thanks to the Trip Advisor reviewers!) I took the airport express train from the airport and it's a short walk to the hotel. The hotel has the feel of a boutique hotel to me - small enough where they get to know you (iced tea automatically brought to me at breakfast instead of coffee) and very professional. I used the front desk for a bunch of things (SIM card in my phone, massage recommendations, restaurant tips, etc.) and they were always spot-on with their tips and eager to help. It was such a nice place to recover from jet lag (the bed is divine) and home base to explore the city. I used the pool a lot and loved the breathtaking view while cooling off. The room and the bathroom were fantastic. One downside - there is a great looking, stand-along bathtub - but I was not able to get the water to run fast enough to fill it in any reasonable amount of time. The shower was fine, however. I had room service a couple of times and it was very good, as was the breakfast.
On my way back through Bangkok at the end of my stay, I had pre-booked someplace else, but wished I was back at the Park Plaza.
- Also Known As:
- Park Plaza Sukhumvit Bangkok Hotel
- Park Plaza Sukhumvit Bangkok Hotel Bangkok
- Park Plaza Bangkok
- Bangkok Park Plaza
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- -Complimentary Internet (in room and all public areas)-24h free coffee, tea, juices, cokkies, etc-All guest rooms with wooden floors, rain shower, free coffee and tea, ironing board and iron, 60+ tv channels-Perfect for honeymooners, leisure and business travellers, Pre or Post Cruise Ship TripsA sanctuary for business travelers in Thailand, the boutique Park Plaza Sukhumvit Bangkok Hotel provides a comfortable atmosphere. With its superb location and stylish facilities, Park Plaza Sukhumvit Bangkok offers a unique, personalized experience that ensures that guests feel welcome. For added convenience, all guest rooms and public areas are free wireless hot spots. Enjoy complimentary refreshments at CO2 Lounge & Restaurant and the short walking distance to the Skytrain and Subway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Otel, Olotels, AsiaRooms, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Park Plaza Sukhumvit Bangkok reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.