I stayed in this Hotel beginning of October 2012 for one week. Everyone there was very gentle and efficient. The swimming pool on the top is great. The room was clean, quiet and very well equiped for business.
Special thanks to the management who react very fast and very efficiently after a taxi drove away with all my belongings (passeport, credit cards etc...) on the back seat. Believe it or not the hotel staff could catch the taxi and brought back my stuff.
The only area of improvement would be the level of Engish understanding of some staff members.
- Also Known As:
- Park Plaza Sukhumvit Bangkok Hotel Bangkok
- Park Plaza Sukhumvit Bangkok Hotel
- Park Plaza Bangkok
- Bangkok Park Plaza
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- -Complimentary Internet (in room and all public areas)-24h free coffee, tea, juices, cokkies, etc-All guest rooms with wooden floors, rain shower, free coffee and tea, ironing board and iron, 60+ tv channels-Perfect for honeymooners, leisure and business travellers, Pre or Post Cruise Ship TripsA sanctuary for business travelers in Thailand, the boutique Park Plaza Sukhumvit Bangkok Hotel provides a comfortable atmosphere. With its superb location and stylish facilities, Park Plaza Sukhumvit Bangkok offers a unique, personalized experience that ensures that guests feel welcome. For added convenience, all guest rooms and public areas are free wireless hot spots. Enjoy complimentary refreshments at CO2 Lounge & Restaurant and the short walking distance to the Skytrain and Subway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Agoda, AsiaRooms, Venere and Travelocity so you can book your Park Plaza Sukhumvit Bangkok reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.