“Señor” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Senor Pico Restaurant

Senor Pico Restaurant
19 Sukhumvit Soi 18, Sukhumvit Road, Klong Toei, | On the 1st floor at The Rembrandt Hotel Bangkok, Bangkok Bangkok 10110, Thailand (Bang Rak)
+66 2 261 7100
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #254 of 7,993 Restaurants in Bangkok
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Neighborhood: Bang Rak
Description: Senor Pico provides diners with an authentic Mexican experience in the heart of Bangkok. Our Mexican food is prepared by chefs from Mexico, and our ingredients are imported to provide our diners with only the highest quality dishes.We also have a band from Northern Mexico that plays every night except Mondays. Come and experience Senor Pico today!
Dublin
“Señor”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013

Arrived into hotel late and decided to try here. Food was really good and very good value. Asked for guacamole for starters nod it was mad fresh in front of us. There was a large gathering and we did feel as if we were intruding. Am sure that this does t happen often so don't let it put you off. Great !mexican band who really got he party atmosphere going. Well worth a visit.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
SenorPico, Manager at Senor Pico Restaurant, responded to this review, June 28, 2013
Dear Sandrashoes,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write about your experience on Tripadvisor.
I'm happy to read you like our "Rock the guac", which is how we make the guacamole tableside,
Also you mention our brand new band "Yoliztly", 5 young musicians from Toreon, Mexico, all they want to do is play! We're looking forward to welcome you again soon,

• Thai first
New York City, New York
“Awesome Mexican!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013 via mobile

Loved this place! Took my team out to dinner here and have to say the food and service were exemplary! The fajitas are a must try!!! Highly recommend for large parties, they handled it very well.

Dear Armani74,

Thank you very much for your kind comments!
We at Senor Pico love all sorts of parties, therefore we offer a lot of extras free of charge for party groups! And with our band 'Yoliztly' a lively party is guaranteed!
Looking forward to welcome you again soon amigo,

Sincerely

Bangkok, Thailand
“Great Mexican Food in the heart of Bangkok”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

I have been to Senor Pico a few times and have enjoyed it everytime. I heard mixed reviews BEFORE the change, but cannot comment on the "old" restaurant. However, I can recommend the NEW Senor Pico highly. I was able to meet Chef Fernando a few times and found him quite friendly and an excellent chef. I also met the General Manager and he was very friendly as well.
The most recent visit was during their Mexican festival and the food reminded me so much of being in Mexico, which was quite surprising since the ingredients are all but impossible to find in Thailand.
The new band they have is also amazing, the songs take me back to many fun nights in Mexico! I would highly recommend Senor Pico to anyone who is interested in great Mexican food!
Saludos y Muchas Gracias Senor Pico!

Dear Rick B,

Thank you very much for sharing your experience on Tripadvisor.
Your comments are a great motivation for us!
I'm very happy you like the NEW Senor Pico, especially since you experienced Mexico yourself.
As you note, all ingredients are imported from Mexico in our effort to make the experience as authentic as possible. Chef Fernando is cooking classic Mexican family recipes and refuses to use anything but the best Mexican ingredients. The band plays every day except Monday and keeps surprising everybody with their talent!
Muchas gracias amigo y hasta pronto!

bangkok
“Love It..........”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013

Recently I have tried a few Mexican restaurants around town as I am enjoying the flavors.
The times I have been to Senor Pico's I have always been blown away by the food.

If I could afford it I would eat here every night.... Always a favorite of mine.

Great job Chef Pico..........

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Dear expatfoodie555,

Thank you very much for your comments!
We are always happy to see many returning guests and we'll do our best to keep you happy!
See you again soon,

With dear regards,

HK
“WOW ! This one really beats every restaurant in Bangkok !!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013

The four of us went to Senior Pico yesterday for brunch. I can only say WOW! the chefs are really from Mexico, the preparation of the food is as authentic as it gets. Loads of tastily prepared guacamole, my favoured. Re-fried beans! I just love them, with a touch of sour-cream and a bit of salsa. Free flow Bloody Mary with a large variety of condiments to go with - you can't find this elsewhere. The list goes on with meats, egg dishes, fish and so on. You need to discover it for yourself... The Mariachi band is playing all along...

• 5 of 5 stars Food
SenorPico, Manager at Senor Pico Restaurant, responded to this review, June 16, 2013
Dear Woofter,

Thank you very much for your comments!
We are very happy to read about your experience.

Great to see you like our brunch, we started since June 1 to do this Saturday Brunch and it became a success in a short time. Maybe because we have the only Bloody Mary buffet in town?

Thanks again and see you soon!
Hasta pronto amigo!