Located in the business district of Sathorn I would not really recommend this hotel for tourist based activities. There is little to do in the immediate area. Nothing to see of interest and no markets or food stalls near by. The only reason we stayed here was that the Australian Embassy is located right next door so suited our needs perfectly. We stayed in the Economy room, around $US30 a night booked through Agoda. One aspect of the room I did not like was there was no window to look out from, only two small frosted windows high up on the wall and this made the room feel a little claustrophobic. Apart from this the room was clean and fresh with tea and coffee making facilities available. Decent cable TV and free wifi with good to fair coverage. We did however have problems on the first night with the shower not having hot water as the control valve was broken but I managed to fix it myself the next day. Also there was a bad water leak on the AC and even after maintenance were called to fix it there was still leakage so we had that drip, drip, drip to listen to all night in bed. The buffet breakfast was acceptable with a reasonable variety on offer but nothing to get excited about. As previous posters have mentioned this place seems popular with Chinese tour groups. Sitting outside in the morning having a coffee three Chinese guys each had to spit in the bin not 3 feet away from me. The spitting part is not so bad it is the way they go about it, coughing, spluttering and chortling to bring their phlegm up, quite disgusting and they need to learn some travel manners. Overall an ok hotel but one I would only return to if I had specific business in the area.
- Also Known As:
- All Seasons Sathorn Bangkok Hotel Bangkok
- All Seasons Sathorn Bangkok Hotel
- All Seasons Bangkok
- Accor Sathorn Bangkok
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Sathorn business district, All Seasons Sathorn Bangkok is your gateway to Thailand’s colourful capital. Surrounded by the consulate, embassies, immigration, office buildings as well as Silom shopping mall, Suan Lum Night Bazaar and Lumpini boxing stadium, the hotel is ideal for both business and leisure travelers. Featuring 108 comfortable and affordable rooms all equipped with complimentary internet connection, you simply can’t go past this charming boutique style hotel ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Olotels, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, Venere, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Chaydon Bangkok reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.