I moved to this place after not so far located Baan Saladaeng, and was completely happy after with this hotel. As I've already mentioned in the headline, it is new (renovated), clean and cheap. These is small clumsy fitness. Hotel provides simple but eatable breakfast, which I would rather like, than not.
The location in not so perfect - 10-15 minutes from BTS station by walk. The other minus is the staff - I can say the do the job mechanically, and quire rude. But any way, I was staying there for 3 nights, and found this is exactly the place which I need as business hotel.
- Also Known As:
- All Seasons Sathorn Bangkok Hotel Bangkok
- All Seasons Sathorn Bangkok Hotel
- All Seasons Bangkok
- Accor Sathorn Bangkok
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Sathorn business district, All Seasons Sathorn Bangkok is your gateway to Thailand’s colourful capital. Surrounded by the consulate, embassies, immigration, office buildings as well as Silom shopping mall, Suan Lum Night Bazaar and Lumpini boxing stadium, the hotel is ideal for both business and leisure travelers. Featuring 108 comfortable and affordable rooms all equipped with complimentary internet connection, you simply can’t go past this charming boutique style hotel ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Olotels, HotelTravel.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Chaydon Bangkok reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.