The hotel website bills this as a luxury hotel. It is not. There is no pool (the website says there is), the "fitness room" is severely lacking, and the bathrooms are just passable. It's clean, but not super comfortable. I was booked here on business and was disappointed when I arrived, based on the website.
That being said, it is affordable. There is pretty good free wifi. The front desk speaks little English, but you can manage to communicate.
A maid came into my room at 7:30 am on morning, unclear why, while I was still sleeping.
The breakfast buffet is big, with both Thai and Western morning food. The tea is terrible and always tastes like coffee. I have no idea why.
Also, do not use the amenities unless you want to be charged. They charged me for the toothpaste, which I thought was free. There are no signs. They do provide a bottle of water per day for free, however.
- Also Known As:
- All Seasons Sathorn Bangkok Hotel Bangkok
- All Seasons Sathorn Bangkok Hotel
- All Seasons Bangkok
- Accor Sathorn Bangkok
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Sathorn business district, All Seasons Sathorn Bangkok is your gateway to Thailand’s colourful capital. Surrounded by the consulate, embassies, immigration, office buildings as well as Silom shopping mall, Suan Lum Night Bazaar and Lumpini boxing stadium, the hotel is ideal for both business and leisure travelers. Featuring 108 comfortable and affordable rooms all equipped with complimentary internet connection, you simply can’t go past this charming boutique style hotel ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Orbitz, Tingo, Travelocity, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Chaydon Bangkok reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.