Stayed for 3 nights / 4 days literally... in this wonderful hotel. From the time that I checked in on the ground floor and ushered by the front desk personel to the 23rd Floor, never had I imagined that I will not be touching the ground level for the full duration of my stay.
Room is at 34th, Breakfast 24th, Lobby Cafe 23rd, Conference 22nd, Lunch/Dinner 7th, Foot Massage 3rd and Groceries 7th.
Whether you are on business or holidaying trips, this hotel could never being better. The comfortability, location, cleanliness, great designer rooms, quietness and peaceful environments are just fantastic to relieve and welcome you from a hard day's work or sight seeing trips.
Its central locations offered unlimited shopiing malls and eating places that caters for all catogories of budgets.
Rooms are of good size but the most notable attraction have to be the bathroom, with its famous round bath tub and good pressured rain shower. A visit to the Sky bar is a must, as the view from 54th-56th Floor Roof top, is just fantastic.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated right at the heart of the city, Bangkok has a state of the art Convention Centre, fully integrated with a Five Star Hotel and world class shopping and entertainment facilities. The Bangkok Convention Centre and the Centara Grand together make a stunning landmark on the city skyline. Inspired by the shape of a blooming lotus and its symbolic theme of the four elements of life: water, earth, air and fire, Bangkok has a new icon. Connected to CentralWorld, Bangkok's world class shopping centre which incorporates hundreds of retail and dining outlets including leading brand names such as Isetan Department store and 15 movie theatres, the whole development constitutes a unique and unbeatable combination of meeting, business, accommodation, entertainment and shopping facilities all together in one place - CentralWorld. Situated in the heart of Bangkok's business district, delegates will also find many Tourist attractions within easy reach. Easy access to the BTS (Skytrain), which also links to the MRTS (Sub Way) network and convenient access by car and coach to Rajdamri Road and Rama 1 Road provide convenient connections to other areas in the city centre and the inbound and outbound expressway - and Suvarnabhumi Airport is just half an hour away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Fastbooking, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, Otel, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Centara Grand at CentralWorld reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Centara Grand & Bangkok Convention Centre At Centralworld: Hotel Bangkok
- Centara Grand And Bangkok Convention Centre At Centralworld:
- Centara Grand At Centralworld Bangkok