Impressive size even for the standard 1br. Well appointed and great views.
Only two things that you need to be aware or.
1. Internet connecton often drops
2. The noise even on a higher floor facing soi 11 can be really crazy, even at 4am the bass sounds travel right into your bedroom. At 5am you still can hear people shouting and going nuts.
I had to resort to earplugs. Not sure if all rooms have have this problem.
I think any hotel around soi11 will likely have some noise issues.
Breakfast is of reasonable standard.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All of the sleek, spacious 163 rooms, wrapped in muted earth tones with vivid accents, feature charity-profiting photos for purchase. Each room provides a kitchen, WiFi Internet, and an MP3-connectable sound system. Aside from the complimentary shuttle, housekeeping, and facilities such as the pool, gym and restaurant, we also offer a matchless Lifestyle Manager service.Take advantage of neighboring restaurants, bars, and spas, by showing your keycard for exclusive discounts and free entrance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Despegar.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Fraser Suites Sukhumvit reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fraser Suites Sukhumvit Hotel Bangkok
- Fraser Hotel Sukhumvit
- Fraser Hotel Bangkok