“Kingpower-Power of Dutyfree Shopping” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Pullman Bangkok King Power

You added Pullman Bangkok King Power to your Saves list
Pullman Bangkok King Power
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   8/2 Soi Rangnam, Phayathai Road | Ratchathewi, Bangkok 10400, Thailand   |
Hotel deals
Special Rate
Special Rate 2,669++
Ranked #48 of 772 Hotels in Bangkok
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Bangkok, Thailand
“Kingpower-Power of Dutyfree Shopping”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013

If shopping is your cup of tea or coffee-stay here and see busloads of wealthy or not so wealthy chinese tourists helping grow Thailand.Some travel by busloads to the duty free shops and others stay next door in the hotel I stayed. Choose a hotel in the lounge floor and the breakfast is great and not noisy like downstairs in lobby.Staff ios very polite and helpful,Dinner and Lunch at the Lobby restaurant is great spread.Other attractions like Pratunam for local shopping is great.Prices friendly .

Room Tip: stay on the lounge floor
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (221)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Thai first
Sydney
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2013

This is our second stay with Pullman King Power. We stayed in the Exc Suite. The room is great however is starting to look tired and needs updating.
The Hotel is in a great location close to the MRT. The best feature for me is the large pool, with pleanty of deck chairs available and never seems to be over crowded
The breakfast buffet is fantastic. Tried a couple of the other restaurants in the Hotel, they were ordinary. There are pleanty of restaurants outside the Hotel to go to.
Overall this is a great Hotel for a chill out holiday and only two MTR stops from Siam Station !

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

pullmanbangkok, Manager at Pullman Bangkok King Power, responded to this review, September 17, 2013
Dear guest,

Thanks a lot for your posting.
It is nice to see that you came back in our property and still enjoyed your stay with us.

I do appologise for your room condition, we are conducted a yearly maintenance program since the hotel opening. In addition to that we already started a cosmetic renovation plan that will end in march 2014. By then all rooms will be as fresh as new ones.

We hope to wecome you back very soon,

Very best regards

Bertrand Dugast
Operations Director
Sydney
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2013

I have stayed in many 5 star hotels in Bangkok and really loved my stay at the Pullman King Power. We arrived very early for our check in but the staff did get us into our room as soon as they could. It is a lovely hotel, once you get away from all the tourist buses going to the duty free complex next door. The staff is very efficient, breakfast is good and the tuk tuk service to the Skytrain is fantastic - especially after a hard day's shopping!! If you are looking for a small local restaurant to eat at close by, the B Restaurant, about 3 minutes' walk is great - very good food, friendly service and good prices. We will return when next in Bangkok, for sure.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2013 via mobile

Dear Sir or Madam,

First of all, my family returned to my home without any problems.
Your rounge ticket at the airport was very useful for me.
I really appreciate your consideration and kindness showed to me.

I already posted my review about your executive rounge and room on the website where you wrote in your e-mail.

I would like to praise your kind attitude more detailed. Also, I think that your boss or CEO should know your kindness and excellent jobs to all customers including me.

Please let me know where I am able to express my appreciation to you.

The photos attached to your email are very good, and I already saved them on my phone. I want to post my great experience with you and the photos on somewhere because you are deserved.

I am looking forward to seeing you and staying the executive room&rounge once again soon.

Yours truly,

Sent from my iPhone
G>

• Stayed September 2013
pullmanbangkok, Front Office Manager at Pullman Bangkok King Power, responded to this review, September 16, 2013
Dear 'jjk4769'
Sawasdee ka.
Thank you for taking the time to share such fantastic experience with us following your recent stay at Pullman Bangkok King Power. I am delighted to read how much you enjoyed spending your time at our Executive room with the excellent service at Executive Lounge. Our Executive lounge team will be very happy to know that their services and attention to details, exceeded your expectations and made your stay special. The picture we have taken with you also reminded us how we were enjoyed looking after you and you are being missed by Pullman King Power team.
We would be most delighted to welcome you back home on your next visit to Bangkok. Please feel free to contact me directly to arrange your room reservation. Hope it will not be to long.
Angie
Front Office Manager
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2013

Great Hotel for both business/leisure. Fantastic pool which is a welcomed oasis in hustling and bustling Bangkok. BTS service with hotel Tuk-Tuk = good; but it would be nice if it goes to Phaya Thai rather than Victory Monument BTS station which is a bit random as it is a station further away from the city.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2013

Your hotel and members were exellent for me and my family.
I am praising your great attitude of the executive crews whenever I am meeting my friends.
Please upgrade my status in my Accor card.
Thank you all of your members. I really appreciate your kindness.

• Stayed September 2013

Been to Pullman Bangkok King Power? Share your experiences!