This is a really nice hotel with all the amenities that you need in Bangkok. The pool area is lovely and very clean as well as a well equipped fitness from. The hotel rooms are very clean and have a modern design and if your lucky enough to have a room on the exec floor, the staff are most professional and really make sure that you feel at home.
For some great food make your way to the Wine bar which offers a great range of wine as well as a lovely menu, but save room for the cheese board.
The hotel is situated close to the Skytrain so getting to any part of town is very quick and easy, for shoppers its also a 5 minute ride away from the Siam square where you have large malls and boutique shops.
If your a business traveller, this is a great place to base yourself in Bangkok.
- Also Known As:
- Pullman Bangkok King Power Hotel
- Pullman Bangkok King Power Hotel Bangkok
- Accor Bangkok King Power
- Pullman Bangkok
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pullman Bangkok King Power, the City's latest upscale hotel with an enviable location offers easy access to all major parts of Bangkok via the BTS sky train and expressway. The hotel's 386 rooms and suites adjoining the King Power Duty Free Complex, with direct access to a myriad of shopping boutiques without the traffic hassle. The hotel'€™s six dining venues, excellent business facilities and ballroom provide an ideal venue for business meetings and wedding banquets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Cheap Tickets, ACCOR, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, Olotels, Otel, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Pullman Bangkok King Power reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.