The room is spacious and the bed is very comfortable. The location is good as it is near to Asoke station (have both BTS and MRT) and it's 5min walk to Terminal 21 shopping center. The service is great too. Overall, it's a pleasant stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A striking, sail-shaped, glass facade punctuates the central Sukhumvit skyline, where business and high-end leisure meet, and where its cosmopolitan visitors and residents are always on the go. Combining a premier location with convenience, luxury and renowned Thai hospitality, Grand Millennium Sukhumvit Bangkok enables each and every one of our guests to make the most of their time in the bustling City of Angels. Featuring contemporary decor and the latest amenities, our 325 private rooms and suites are complemented by extensive business facilities, free WiFi, 24-hour discreet but attentive service from our team of multilingual colleagues, a variety of cuisines catering to all diets, full recreational facilities including a rooftop putting green, and world-class shopping and dining surrounding. A member of the Millennium World Collection, with over a hundred hotels worldwide, Millennium & Copthorne leads the way in contemporary comfort and service excellence, bringing the world to business and leisure travellers - with you at its centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Grand Millennium Sukhumvit reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Millennium Sukhumvit Bangkok
- Grand Millennium Sukhumvit Hotel Bangkok