This little boutique hotel may be one of the best kept secrets and best values in Bangkok! Our room is lovely; we asked for a partial river view and that's exactly what we got, with a lovely balcony! We could watch the river traffic and had a gorgeous view of Wat Arun. We could not be more pleased with our selection; all thanks to Trip Advisor. We wanted a hotel that was close to our Grasshopper Adventure Night Bike Tour(another TA recommend) and this is great! We plan to take this bike trip again with friends in December and we will definitely bring them here for the stay! So quaint, quiet, and peaceful.....away from the maddening crowds that ARE Bangkok!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bangkok's riverside boutique hotel on the bank of the Chao Phraya River. Located in "Rattanakosin Island " the historical-cultural reserved area in the middle of Bangkok. Few minutes walk to the Reclining Buddha Temple (Wat Pho), Watpo Thai traditional massage school, and the Grand Palace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL and Otel so you can book your Aurum The River Place reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aurum The River Place Hotel Bangkok
- Aurum The River Place Bangkok