Located right in the middle of Patunam market, we do really have to rely on the description of other reviewers to find the entrance, which is indeed well covered by the stalls. However once familiarized, locating will be a breeze, especially when it is wonderfully next to the wholesale market and opposite Platinum fashion mall. It indeed cater for the wholesale shoppers such that there's even a luggage weighing machine at the lobby.
No issues with security despite in a busy area; card access is required to enter the building at night.
Staff performance is good too. The gentlemen at night shift is well spoken in English, and the day shift lady is helpful.
The room price is attractive too, having at around 50% of the other more established competitors in the area (i.e. Berkeley, GLOW, Centara Watergate, etc)
However, you can see where did the savings go, with a less comfortable bed, sub-optimal lighting, noisy air-con, intermittent wifi strength, etc.
If you are not so particular and would like to spend more on buying rather than on the accommodation, then Vista Express can be in your shortlist.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Vista Express opened its doors as a downtown sanctuary in September 1998, formerly known as Four Seasons International House, in the heart of Bangkok’s Pratunam garment district. With impeccable service, traveler’s favorite amenities, and accommodations, comfort awaits each privileged guest of this contemporary non-smoking central Bangkok hotel.Hotel Vista Express guest rooms invite rest and relaxation. This magnificent Bangkok hotel is the quintessential antidote for busy travelers. Service at Hotel Vista Express is uncompromised, from morning to night. Full complimentary continental breakfast is served daily, while room service is also conveniently. Though situated amid the vibrant, teeming activity of Pratunam and Rathaprasong area, inside, Hotel Vista Express offers a tranquil sanctuary to its guests. The hotel’s convenient location is only a short ride or walk to famed Bangkok attractions such as Erawan Shrine, Central World, Platinum Shopping Mall, Siam Square, fine restaurants and cafes.The stylish Guest Rooms of our Hotel Vista Express are infused with modern sensibility and sleek design, yet stay true to the playful, original spirit and culture of Hotel Vista Express.Whether traveling for business or leisure, you will be delighted by our comfortable rooms and warm hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Expedia, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Agoda, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Vista Express reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons International House
- Four Seasons International House Hotel Bangkok
- Four Seasons Bangkok
- Bangkok Four Seasons