“Back in Bangers” 5 of 5 stars
Review of BANGERS - Hot Dogs - Shakes - Beers

BANGERS - Hot Dogs - Shakes - Beers
159/10 Soi Thonglor 7-9 | Sukhumvit 55 Road, Klongton Nua, Bangkok 10110, Thailand
+(66)3921556
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #1,268 of 8,046 Restaurants in Bangkok
Cuisines: American, British, Fast Food, Bar, Hot Dogs
“Back in Bangers”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2014

Well back again :-) I love the fact that I can get great sausages / hot dogs with well thought out and high quality additions. I had the Queen Vic with cumberland sausage, rocket and Stilton the last time, excellent. This time I am going for the chili-cheese:which is exactly what it sounds like. Friendly staff, good food, rapid service and craft beers... Happy Sunday.

Bangkok, Thailand
“open late till 1am + solid dogs + pool table”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2014

I've been to Bangers more than I'd like to admit, but I just keep ending up there.

On my first visit I was surprised to find, instead of a British-leaning pub-style restaurant, a cute little graffiti-covered hangout bumping Snoop Dogg (pre-Lion dayz) and Kid Cudi on the sound system. For an Oakland, California girl it was like a breath of fresh air.

I've since tried a fair amount of their international hot dogs and my favorites include the Greek lamb dog with tzatziki, the traditional chili dog, and the Mexican dog with salsa and guac. Bangers also makes killer milkshakes (holler at me banana chocolate + rum) and a very addicting bowl of cheesy, meaty, crunchy, chili cheese shoestring fries.

Bottom line: it's the only place besides a street food stall that you can pop in late at night and still get inexpensive food service. Besides that, the counter folks are super friendly and have zero problem if you stay late playing pool and drinking wheat beers until closing. Did I mention they play hip-hop and old school rap in here? Bomb dot comb.

• Visited June 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Bangkok, Krung Thep, Thailand
“Awesome Hotdogs.Shakes.Beers”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2014

Bangers is like heaven for hotdog lovers. There are variety styles of hotdogs with different kinds of topping.
My first hotdog here was a Celeb-Dog by Joni Anwa, in each month Bangers and celebrity in Thailand will have a special hotdog to support SoiDog foundation (Soidog=homeless dog in Thai).
It was so tasty and yummy. Hotdog was well cooked and used good meat.The bun was a bit crispy just how I liked it. The portion of hotdog here is smaller than average American hotdogs, so the hungry people might need two :) but for most ppl the size is big enough. Another good dish was chili cheese fries. Get your stomach ready for a cheese day.

Bangers also offers you good choices of beverage too, either good beer or milk shake. Milk shake was rich and so yummy, it's probably the best one I had in Bangkok. It's a cheerful place to go hang out with your buddies. Atmosphere was good, even the restaurant is small but they design pretty creative. I like all drawings on the wall. I will definitely to back to this place again.

• Visited May 2014