We booked and paid for about 2 weeks. After 6 days a family member passed away and we went to the east of thailand in response to this family catastrophe.We gave instructions to the receptionist that we understood by leaving we would not get a refund for the time we wouldn't use but we would be back for the last night of our original booking. When we came a different receptionist would not believe our story although he could see the paperwork that we had paid and and there was still one night of the original booking to go.. Our room had been resold. We also had another family member with us who wanted to wait with us for about 4 hrs until closer to her flight from bangkok to phuket. management would not let her stay in a roiom with us and charged her for a room for one night and allowed us to go to her room while we continued our argument about our the understanding we had and that we had paid for the night we previously. After an hour or so the receptionist we had made arrangements with came on duty and backed up our story.
We given a smaller room, our other family member had to pay still.
The free WIFI did not work & not available.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Ivory Bangkok Hotel Bangkok
- Royal Ivory Bangkok Hotel
- Royal Ivory Hotel Bangkok
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located walking distance to Bangkok’s Central Business District of shopping malls, office buildings, dining and entertainment outlets. Royal Ivory Bangkok also offers a free shuttle service to Nana Skytrain station, Queen Sirikit National Convention Centre and Benjakit Park. Royal Ivory offers three types of rooms; Superior, Deluxe and a Presidential Suite. Rooms are contemporary in design with tea and coffee making facilities, satellite and cable TV, internet connection, a kitchenette (deluxe only) and more. The Presidential Suite has two bedrooms, a lounge with Plasma TV, dining area for 6 and more. Other facilities of the hotel include a swimming pool and a restaurant where you can enjoy a delicious meal, play a game of pool or watch a football match on the wall-mounted TV. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere, Orbitz, Priceline, Agoda, Tingo, HostelWorld, HostelBookers, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your Royal Ivory Bangkok reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.