I'm a 27 year old male that goes to Thailand frequently to let my hair down and party. I don't want to spend a fortune on accommodation and i want to be where the action is at. If this sounds like you then i would look no further than this place!
On Soi Rambuttri (A quieter Soi than Khao San but lots of nice restaurants and stalls but only 5 minute walk to party central) this hotel offers everything you need. Air con, TV with a few UK channels, fridge and isn't loud at night so ok to sleep. Can't understand people moaning about the staff.. on all of my visits they have been absolutely lovely.
2 swimming pools as well!
- Also Known As:
- Rambuttri Village Inn & Plaza Hotel Bangkok
- Rambuttri Village Inn & Plaza Hotel
- Rambuttri Village Inn And Plaza
- Rambuttri Village Hotel
- Rambuttri Village Inn
- Rambuttri Village Bangkok
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Priceline, HostelWorld, TripOnline SA, HostelBookers and Otel so you can book your Rambuttri Village Inn & Plaza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.