“One of the best for me” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Dynasty Grande Hotel

You added Dynasty Grande Hotel to your Saves list
Dynasty Grande Hotel
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   21 Sukhumvit 6 Road | Klongtoey, Bangkok 10110, Thailand   |
Ranked #209 of 772 Hotels in Bangkok
bangkok
“One of the best for me”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2011

Absolutely wonderful hotel,I stayed as a guest of daffodil constrution at this lovely hotel,it is a bit out of my price range,I believe the deluxe room i had was 2,500 thb,It is a very nice 4 star hotel with all the 4 star extras like fitness centre,swimming pool etc,The room was extremely comfortable and modern.The food was delicious and for breakfast I would recommend the poached egg on muffin thingie which comes with a mayonaisse type sauce on top,its got a continental type fancy name which I cant remember but it was absolutely delicious.It was so nice that when I return to Bangkok next week I shall being going there for breakfast,I will not being staying as unfortunately it is a little over my budget.If your not on a tight budget I would recommend this Hotel.It is situated just off Soi nana and a few minute walk from Nana Sky train

• Stayed April 2011, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Phoenix, Arizona
1,018 helpful votes 1,018 helpful votes
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2011

As you will see in my Bangkok reviews I prefer to be near the action but not have it in my face. I have stayed here numerous times in the past five years and I always consider it when I am in Bangkok.

The staff is very friendly and helpful and the restaurant offers a good selection of good food.

I like the bathroom and bed comfort.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled solo
Frederiksberg, Denmark
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2011

I have stayed at the Dynasty Grande 6 or 7 times and always enjoyed both the rooms, the nice big pool, the location a few metres off the most rowdy streets in the Nana area and the pleasant service. I am sure you can find cheaper alternatives in the neighbourhood, though.
The food in the cafe is pricey and not very interesting. I even had to give up on an absolutely inedible burger once, but given the location it is easy to find several nicer eateries within a few metres. The hotel offers a nice massage shop and a tour-agent (i never tried the latter).
All in all a recommendable stay.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled with friends
Phuket, Thailand
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2011

impeccable hotel , clean and spacious rooms , pleasant pool and fitness facilities , altogether with a friendly and helpful staff ,
also worth noting , the very convenient location at some 100m. from Nana BTS station ,
excellent value for money

• Stayed July 2011, traveled solo
Ireland
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2011

Stayed 2 nights in Feb (have stayed here 4 times before over the last 5 years).

Checkin fast and friendly - no issues.
Rooms clean and modernised with wooden flooring and 32" "LCD TV now in place. Usual amenities/DVD player / plenty of hot water /clean towels/rooms very clean/good aircon/reasonable Room service value. Internet works well.

From a value point of view I have to say its now gone way down my list. For the first time ever they charged me for a second joiner (at the same)- even though it was only Short time. I do respect the fact they communicate this on their website its just that I'm a regular customer and this never happened before !

Also looking for a late checkout can get expensive - so if I checkout at 5pm after 2 joiners that adds up to 3500 baht - I can get the same service in the President Solitaire for 2500 baht !

If I compare to my 2 other faves Boss Suites/Hotel Solo I have to give only 3 stars.

The Hotel is clean/well run/professional/reliable but for the rates they charge they are now too expensive so I won't be back - plenty of better value around nowadays.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled as a couple
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2011

I have stayed many times in Dynasty Grande Sukhumvit 6 and every time made me disappointed with front office staff but I never wrote in comment because I forgive them but this time is time to show everyone that your staff are very poor in training and services. I would like to show some reason that rated you as poor.

1. They never find out the name in system when c/i because sometime first name and last name is swapped but they should learnt and note in profile for regular guest stay over 5 yrs. Should be easy but it is show your team poor in system and training.

2. Look down Thai lady and did not realize that the same person who made reservation. I quite understand that around that area had many ladies working at night time and may they joy in the guest room but should be smart in checking profile of regular guest. It may link with 1st complained because poor checking guest profile.

3. Poor in understanding in English as it unacceptable when you called to reception to clean the room twice time and nobody come to clean because H/K got information that guest called not clean the room. It is very weak to hotel if F/O did not understand in English.

4. Cleanliness of food from room service totally was not unacceptable as show that had hair in food as I order so I called the waiter at night time to cancel and he said in the kitchen no lady staff so what is the meaning and responsibility??? Also again happened to me but really in next order in a week later and I got served soup with broken bowl so it is serious with your cleanliness and your well train of staff so I have sent comment to GM or Manager but no any feedback.

I am seriously tell all of you that if hotel does not improve yourself then some guest might be the victim to get risk of your poor service and security, until now I have no responsible from your management. Just want to say that many hotels around you have same location similar rate but better service please keep in mine.

• Stayed April 2011
UK
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2011

Stopped here for a night in February, having previously stayed and enjoyed it. I had a room on the 3rd floor. I did observe that there were some renovations taking place on the 3rd floor but this area was fully screened off and no noise or disturbance at all.

The room was large, clean and had everything necessary for a comfortable stay. I like the bathroom and there is a large wet area for the shower which works well.

All in all a good stay and would use again.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled with friends

Been to Dynasty Grande Hotel? Share your experiences!