“Best place for EVERYTHING!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Yim Huai Khwang

You added Yim Huai Khwang to your Saves list
Yim Huai Khwang
2.0 of 5 Hostel   |   70 Pracharat Bamphen Road | Huai Khwang, Bangkok 10310, Thailand   |
Special Deal
Free drip coffee!
Ranked #2 of 565 Specialty Lodging in Bangkok
Bangkok, Thailand
“Best place for EVERYTHING!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2014

Yim was hospitable. A lot of hotels in BKK had difficulty understanding my different needs, but Tem (owner of Yim) was very knowledgeable, had great English and was very accommodating. Everything was perfect. The food was good, the rooms were cozy, the lounge area was perfect for late night talks, the rooftop provided for a great location to relax.

Yim is located right next to the MRT, so it was easy to get anywhere around BKK. There were many restaurants to eat at and Tem also provided great recommendations. There is only good things to say about Yim. I would definitely come back any time I am in BKK.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

YimHuaiKhwang, Owner at Yim Huai Khwang, responded to this review, March 19, 2014
Dear LSHuu,

Thank you for your time reviewing our hostel. it was good conversations with you and our pleasure to welcome you.

See you next time in Bangkok.
"Your friend in Bangkok"

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Thai first
Zwijndrecht, The Netherlands
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2014

Stayed here on two separate occasions and both of the times my stay was amazing. Very friendly and helpful staff that will go out of their way to make you feel at home. The rooms are clean and safe with lockers to store your valuables (bring a padlock) and air con. The beds are really comfortable and a little more private than "regular" bunk beds because they are sort of like little caves (in a good way). The hostel is just a 2 minute walk from Huai Khwang MRT station and there's a 7-11 across the busy road. Would stay again!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

YimHuaiKhwang, Owner at Yim Huai Khwang, responded to this review, March 11, 2014
Dear Miljan J,

Thank you for sharing your experiences. We are very pleased to have you here and really happy to welcome you again next time.

"Your friend in Bangkok"
Guangzhou, China
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2014

It was my first time in Bangkok and actually in Thailand. I was pretty surprised to find such a good place there! I'm designer and I just fell in love with "Yim" when I saw it first time, I thought "that's iiit!" Absolutely awesome, everything! Rooms are cozy and clean, service is veeery good (the guys are so kind, smiley and heedful!), they have own gallery and cafe, some interesting books to read, metro is nearby. What do you need for your rest? For me it's more than enough! And I know where will I stay next time in Bangkok! Definitely:)

Room Tip: All rooms are very good, I was alone in the room with 4 beds first, next time I took a room with six...
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

YimHuaiKhwang, Owner at Yim Huai Khwang, responded to this review, February 23, 2014
Dear Tanya P,

Thank you for sharing your experiences. We were very lucky to welcome you here, it was very good time. We are adding some activities such as Yoga (which was just held yesterday), and bicycle trip from Yim Huai Khwang to some cool and interesting places in Bangkok.
We are looking forward to see you again next time in Bangkok. :)

Bangkok, Thailand
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2014

With excellent location and brand new for the hostel in lively city of angel ,Bangkok, I do love with nice and lovely staff at Yim also, Decoration with color made me feel lively , energize ,however the bed and room are very clean and comfort ….Love there Yimmm

• Stayed January 2014, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

YimHuaiKhwang, Owner at Yim Huai Khwang, responded to this review, February 18, 2014
Dear Chayanis,

Thank you Chayanis for your kind words and rating for us. The interior here is designed to be fun and creative. If it can make you feel lively and energetic, we are very delighted. Also, we do our best to make this place clean and comfort. We're glad you loved Yim Huai Khwang.

Your friend.
Chonburi Province, Thailand
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2014 via mobile

I came from chonburi province, in the east of Thailand. I think this hostel is very comfortable for me because it is very easy to go. I can use MRT to go there. In that place, i see some space for anyone who want to read a book or doing something before you leave or it can be meeting point of you and your friends. I think this hostel is very nice and kindly people.

• Stayed January 2014
YimHuaiKhwang, Owner at Yim Huai Khwang, responded to this review, February 17, 2014
Dear Rut999,

Thanks for taking time to share your experience. We are very pleased to have you here.
We are looking forward to welcome you again next time.

"Your Friend in Bangkok",
Ko Lanta, Thailand
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2014 via mobile

They are very accommodating and helped me with everything from answering questions to showing me where to clean my clothes. The hotel is a great place for artists with an atmosphere that's apparent the minute you step in the door...actually, before you even step in you'll be enamored from the street. And they're bikers! I'd go back anytime.

• Stayed February 2014
YimHuaiKhwang, Owner at Yim Huai Khwang, responded to this review, February 11, 2014
Dear Jgthomas3,

Thanks for taking your time to review. For the Photo and Art gallery here, we will have new exhibition next month. Please come back again and also we will show you Bangkok at night on bicycle.
Looking forward to see you next time.

Johor Bahru, Malaysia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2014

The most noteworthy for me are the staff. It was like going home to a family. They were very friendly and made sure that your stay was comfortable. I stayed in the 4-cube room. It was my first time to stay on a cube and it was nice. It has a good enough spacing to feel you secure and comfortable at the same time. The toilets are clean, towels are all new with shampoos and body soaps in huge containers. The rooms are well-lighted and sound-proof! You cant hear anything from the streets. I had a good view of trees and some distant parking space. It was very quiet and surprisingly it was by the road. Very near the MRT station. The lobby and activity area was a playground of artists. It was an art gallery. There's a lot of good place to eat around the area and some internet shop too. The hostel has its own wifi.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled solo

Dear Jullaire,

Thank you Jullaire for taking the time to share your experiences. We were very happy to welcome you. We are looking forward to see you again when you come to Bangkok next time.

Yim Huai Khwang Team

Been to Yim Huai Khwang? Share your experiences!