I stayed at Swissotel Nai Lert Park hotel more than ten times from 2008 to 2011.All my next trips to Bangkok I will stay just at Nai lert Park.A lot of my friends also stay at this hotel.
I love Nai lert Park for everything.Wide comfortable rooms(business advantage),nice restaurant, tasty breakfast,amaizing swimming pool with incredible garden around,very friendly staff.Every time I can not believe that this hotel is situated in the center of Bangkok.Very good and quiet location,it is nearby Central Chidlom,5 min. by foot.Hotel with very pleasant atmosphere.It is place where I want to return again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 5 star luxury hotel in Bangkok, Swissôtel Nai Lert Park is the proud recipient of “Thailand’s Leading City Resort” award at the prestigious World Travel Awards 2011. The hotel offers a unique city retreat in Thailand’s bustling capital with award-winning restaurants and a beautiful eight-acre lush tropical garden.A few minutes’ walk from the Skytrain station and all main shopping malls, with easy access to the business districts and Bangkok’s famous nightlife, the hotel is the perfect choice for both business and leisure.338 luxurious guest rooms feature private balconies overlooking the pool and gardens, while the Executive Club and exclusive suites serve the demands of even the most discerning traveller. Additional facilities include spa and fitness centre, 5 dining venues, 2 bars, 10 meeting rooms, a grand ballroom and free-form swimming pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Swissotel Nai Lert Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Swissotel Nai Lert Park Hotel Bangkok
- Swissotel Nai Lert Park Bangkok