This was my first time in Bangkok and I picked this hotel because I wanted western amenities and a very nice pool, it delivers on both. The pool and the gardens that surround it are beautiful and are the perfect place to recover from your jet lag. The hotel itself is very nice, it bills it self as a 5 star property, I personally think that is a bit of a stretch and would give it a solid 4 stars (think nice Westin or Marriott resort). I had a business advantage room that was large, tastefully furnished, very comfortable bed with high thread count sheets, nice bathroom with great products and soft towels. All rooms have balconies, I would suggest requesting one that overlooks the pool and gardens as it is quiet and has a nice view. As many people have said in other reviews the rooms are starting to show their age and are a little worn, I would agree with this but they are clean and comfortable. Also, the hotel was not with in walking distance of the attractions that I had wanted to see and there was little (except for a shopping mall) within walking distance. The property has several restaurants, bars and a coffee shop/cafe, all were excellent although pricey ($10+ cocktails, $25+ entrees, $4 lattes). Staff was friendly and helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 5 star luxury hotel in Bangkok, Swissôtel Nai Lert Park is the proud recipient of “Thailand’s Leading City Resort” award at the prestigious World Travel Awards 2011. The hotel offers a unique city retreat in Thailand’s bustling capital with award-winning restaurants and a beautiful eight-acre lush tropical garden.A few minutes’ walk from the Skytrain station and all main shopping malls, with easy access to the business districts and Bangkok’s famous nightlife, the hotel is the perfect choice for both business and leisure.338 luxurious guest rooms feature private balconies overlooking the pool and gardens, while the Executive Club and exclusive suites serve the demands of even the most discerning traveller. Additional facilities include spa and fitness centre, 5 dining venues, 2 bars, 10 meeting rooms, a grand ballroom and free-form swimming pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Despegar.com, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Swissotel Nai Lert Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Swissotel Nai Lert Park Hotel Bangkok
- Swissotel Nai Lert Park Bangkok