“Excellent quality and service” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #27 of 260 Shopping in Bangkok
Type: Shopping
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: New Royal Fashions was founded more than five decades ago & is centrally located in the heart of Bangkok's Sukhumvit area. We dispel the myth that quality comes at a heavy price & operate with the conviction that high end bespoke tailoring should be accessible to all. Our suits offer a modern cut but are made using age old hand tailoring techniques and are delivered with a personal touch. For those who are unable to come to Bangkok, we offer annual visits across North America,Europe & Australasia.
Brisbane, Australia
“Excellent quality and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2014 via mobile

13 years ago I moved to Bangkok, I tailored my first suit with New Royal Fashion. As I like to make sure that I have fair comparison in term of quality and service, I tried other few Tailors as well. I come to conclusion that New Royal Fashion giving me excellent quality and service. Since then, I have been using this service for all my family members. I recommended friends also to do their tailor made cloths here. None of them ever say they disappointed.

Visited June 2014

Eskilstuna, Sweden
“Satisfied Customer”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2014

I recommend that if you need quality suites or shirts, I would shop at New Royal Fashions on Soi 11 in Sukhumvit. I have been getting my shirts and suits made there for 9 years, and I am totally satisfied.the service is fantastic.

Visited June 2014
“Simply amazing!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2014 via mobile

I was referred to New Royal Fashions by one of the managers at my hostel and it turned out to be the best fitting experience I've ever had.

Mr. Gopal walked me through the process with patience and proposed everything from colors to fabrics to price options. The fitting was done over a weekend and completed in 3 days and afterwards the final suit with pants, a vest and three shirts were delivered to the hostel free of charge.

I am very satisfied with the professional service and will try this tailor again.

Visited May 2014
NewRoyalFashions, General Manager at Sam Surin / New Royal Fashions, responded to this review, May 30, 2014
Dear Customer,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review as client feedback. It is critical for us to ensure we continuously maintain our standards and only try to improve our services.

We are more than pleased to know that you are happy and satisfied with your clothes and with our services, knowing we were able to deliver with your expectations, It inspires us more to put our standard one notch higher when it comes to our customer service relation. Thank you again & will look forward to see you again on your next trip to Bangkok.

BR
Jersey City, New Jersey
“Awesome and Top Notch!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2014

I was picked up from where I was staying in Bangkok by Gopal who was very nice, helpful, knowledgeable about the tailoring industry in Bangkok. He worked with me 4 days with the first two days being the most "intensive" due to the initial measuring and then additional measuring and adjustments during the fitting day. On days 3 and 4 it was just a matter of doing the final fitting and making small adjustments to make everything perfect.

What I got was two suits (one two piece and the other three piece) and two shirts made from the best quality fabric. We were very thorough in going through and understanding the different levels of fabric and also how I wanted my suit to look when it came to colors and patterns from the inside to outside. I now have to two extremely high quality suits and two extremely high quality shirts that are perfectly tailored to fit my body. I honestly should have done this earlier and moving forward will be ordering from them all my shirts and pants for my business casual office. As an added bonus, the owner, Sam Surin, travels to major cities all over the world once a year on a "road show" so when they stop by New York City, I will be sure to visit him if I am in the market for another new suit.

If you are looking for a great tailor in Bangkok who will give you great service and quality at an honest price (no ridiculous haggling and games), you must go to New Royal Fashions. Avoid those tailors who are trying to get your attention on the street and offering ridiculously low prices (e.g. 2 suits for $200) because you will get what you pay for (bad quality).

Sam Surin and his team at New Royal Fashions are the real deal and a high level serious tailor in Bangkok so go see them!

Visited May 2014
Dear valuable customer, thank you for sharing your experience, we take a lot of pride with what we do & try improving with all our tailoring aspects. We will look forward to your next visit to Thailand or`even see you in your home country. Once again thank you for reviewing about us.
The Hague, The Netherlands
“top”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2014

around 18 years ago I visited for the first time New Royal Fashions in Bangkok during my vacation. I bought a smoking. Many years later I went again to Bangkok. Luckely the name of Royal Fashions was printed on the bag which I used to keep my smoking. So I could find the shop again. The good thing of Sam Surin's shop is they do not push you into buying something. Krish was helping me and he is a real expert. Also on later trips I went back to the shop. I even met Krish when they were touring Belgium and The Netherlands. When something went wrong with my wintercoat I gave it to them during one of the meetings in Belgium to get it back same way.
To be in short: any vacation in Thailand I will visit New Royal Fashions. Excellent service and very much value for money.

This summer I will go

Visited August 2013

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

NewRoyalFashions, Public Relations Manager at Sam Surin / New Royal Fashions, responded to this review, April 25, 2014
Dear Eduard,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review as client feedback. it's always a good feeling to have a amicable relationship with a client especially when it lasts for almost 2 decades, however It is critical for us to ensure we continuously maintain our standards and only try to improve our services.

We will be looking forward to see you again during summer.

Also If you have any suggestion and comments on how to improve our services, Please feel free to contact us on sam@samsurin.com

Warm Wishes,