Centre Point Robinson service apartment is in a great location by the river opposite Sharaton Hotel and near State Tower for drinks on the roof top bar(highest bar in Bangkok).Rooms are very big,but a little dated but still clean.Not many places have so much space now for the price we paid.On websites www.asiarooms.com or www.bangkok.com approx.£40 at the time.Staff are very friendly and efficient.Just outside the apartment you can just blend in to the local life and with cheap local priced foods.Or take the river bus(use public one...don't get ribbed off by the tourist riverbus)and see the Bangkok river comes to life!Also can use different hotel boats to transport you to their hotels for services.
- Also Known As:
- Centre Point Silom Hotel
- Centre Point Silom Bangkok
- Centre Point Silom Hotel Bangkok
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centre Point Hotel Silom, situated on the top of Robinson Bangrak Department Store and at the bank of Chao Phraya River, is in proximity to Saphan Taksin skytrain (BTS) station and Sathorn ferry pier; aiding quick and easy transfer to:The Grand Palace, Emerald Buddha Temple, Wat Pho Temple, Temple of Dawn (Wat Arun), and Asiatique - the Riverfront and Community Mall(night bazaar).The Hotel’s building is in the Jewelry Trade District of Silom and Sathorn road. It takes just a 5 min. drive to BKK Sea Shell Museum, and Sri Mahamariamma Temple; a mere 10 min. drive to Pat Pong (night life), and a short 15 min. drive to China Town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Centre Point Silom reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.