Our apartment was spacious, clean and well appointed. It came equipped with a full size fridge and a washing machine. The bathroom was massive and there was also a large dressing room. The hotel breakfast was fine with plenty of variety.
We found the bell boys, security staff, restaurant staff and maids to be friendly and helpful. Unfortunately the same could not be said of the front desk staff who tended to be quite impersonal and less welcoming.
The hotel is well situated with easy access to the sky train and river taxi's. There is also a shopping centre downstairs with Tops supermarket, Robinson's department store and various eateries etc.
- Also Known As:
- Centre Point Silom Hotel
- Centre Point Silom Bangkok
- Centre Point Silom Hotel Bangkok
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centre Point Hotel Silom, situated on the top of Robinson Bangrak Department Store and at the bank of Chao Phraya River, is in proximity to Saphan Taksin skytrain (BTS) station and Sathorn ferry pier; aiding quick and easy transfer to:The Grand Palace, Emerald Buddha Temple, Wat Pho Temple, Temple of Dawn (Wat Arun), and Asiatique - the Riverfront and Community Mall(night bazaar).The Hotel’s building is in the Jewelry Trade District of Silom and Sathorn road. It takes just a 5 min. drive to BKK Sea Shell Museum, and Sri Mahamariamma Temple; a mere 10 min. drive to Pat Pong (night life), and a short 15 min. drive to China Town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Orbitz, Tingo, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Expedia, Venere and Otel so you can book your Centre Point Silom reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.