Very impressive apartment hotel. The rooms are huge (about 1200 sq feet) with full "dated" kitchen/living room/dining area. On upper floors the view is unbelievable. I was on the 19th floor facing the city. Gigantic balcony. The food was OK and room service quick. The pool area is very nice and super clean. The gym is bit run down but a dumbell is a dumbbell!! The staff extremely nice. Free wifi in lobby but not in rooms (LAN). I stayed there when they had a promotion so it was good value for me (I paid 60$/night) but in higher season they are much more expensive. So when I give 5 stars for value keep in mind what I paid. Location is excellent.. about 25 min walk to Silom or 1.50$ motorbike taxi. Lumpini Park close by. Old but well maintained and clean.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Bangkok's prime business district of Sathorn Road, Pantip Suites Executive Residence combines the convenience of home with the luxury of a five-star hotel - all within a short distance from the Bangkok's premier office buildings, embassies, entertainment, and shopping zones. Surrounded by lush tropical gardens, Pantip Suites is also close to Lumpini Park, the largest park in the central business district of Bangkok. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Pantip Suites Sathorn by Aspira reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pantip Court Serviced Residence Hotel Bangkok
- Pantip Court Serviced Residence Bangkok