“More smiles, more happy, its awesome.” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Bally's Studio Suites Sukhumvit

Save Saved
You added Bally's Studio Suites Sukhumvit to your Saves list
Bally's Studio Suites Sukhumvit
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   172 Soi Sukhumvit 20, Sukhumvit Road | Khlong Toey, Bangkok 10110, Thailand   |
Ranked #225 of 750 hotels in Bangkok
Pune
“More smiles, more happy, its awesome.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2013 via mobile

Its my second visit in this year. And i can say i am more happier than my last visit. They have improved their service a lot. I found my room very clean and everything was working perfectly. Front desk staff was very co-operative, even they himself remind me to use tuk-tuk free service. Coffee shop is well maintained and having all type of food available.breakfast serve in morning is of real good quality. Wifi available is of good quality. Only thing i am not satisfied is 2pm checkin time as most of flight from india reach in morning only. Thanks bally's team for making my trip memorable and comfortable.

• Stayed September 2013
BALLY-SUKH, Front Office Manager at Bally's Studio Suites Sukhumvit, responded to this review, October 2, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for your compliment after stay at Bally’s Studio Suites and most generous feedback. We are proud to be a part to make your experience perfect! We are happy to hear you enjoy our service & quality. We look forward to serving you again soon in near future.

476 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Thai first
Mumbai
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2013

we stayed at ballys on the last day cause we thought we should try another hotel for the experience. the rooms were big.. but the extra beds were broken. the staff was not at all co-operative. they seemed quite arrogant. i should have just stuck to staying at the hotel i stayed first. not going back for sure

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking your valuable time schedule to write us constructive feedback. Please accept my apology for unexpected experience during stay with us, I myself address to the team including department heads in order to find out and prevent for the future reoccurrence. We're strive to provide a quality services unfortunately,you did not meet and face depression,On behalf of the management and staff, please allow me to convey our apologies, Should we have the pleasure of opportunity to welcome you back again, it would be our most appreciation.

Best Regards,
California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2013

I've stayed here 6 more times since I first reviewed Bally's Sukhumvit. I always book a deluxe suite. I keep coming back because I like the friendly staff, the location, and the room size, My observations in the review I gave last year still hold. There are street stalls nearby selling barbeque and papaya salad; a great Thai seafood restaurant at the end of Soi 20 and very close to the hotel; the Red Tiger English pub and Bei Otto's further down Soi 20; a good little coffee stall next to the 7-11 on Soi 22 at the alley leading to Ballys; and the buffet at the Queen's Park Hotel on Soi 22. The rooms I stayed in have been spacious. Nice pool on the roof. There's a room safe, DVD player, Samsung flat screen TV, and good strong air conditioning. I like the price and this hotel is perfect for my needs. My expectations are consistent with the price range, so I am not expecting a room with the decor of a Sofitel Suite. I'll keep coming back.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Dear valued guest,

Our team delighted to see your comment in TripAdvisor and thank you for stay with us. on behalf of Bally’s Studio Suites team, please accept our sincerely gratitude and we hope that you would come back again in soonest.

pattaya
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2013

I use bally suites on a regular basis when i am in bangkok .I have always found the staff friendly helpful . always smooth check in and out . Good value and great location for bars restaurants and access to the sky train .

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
BALLY-SUKH, Front Office Manager at Bally's Studio Suites Sukhumvit, responded to this review, September 22, 2013

Auckland Region, New Zealand
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2013 via mobile

Right from check in I was super impressed with this place. I was disorganized & hadn't printed out my agoda booking & couldn't find the email which could've been a major problem in other places, not here though. Literally a 3min check in, just a photocopy of passport & fill in a form - done. Very helpful front desk & staff, rooms are good size & have proper fridges & microwaves! Nice firm bed, cool rooftop pool, coffee shop buffet breakfast ok (180THB), location ok - right down end of Soi 20 but if coming by can better to go down Soi 22 as its a 1way street.
All in all very happy, have stayed at much worse places in Bangkok which were more expensive & not as nice

• Stayed September 2013
BALLY-SUKH, Front Office Manager at Bally's Studio Suites Sukhumvit, responded to this review, September 16, 2013
Dear Valued guest,

Thank you very much for letting us know about your thought after stay at Bally’s Studio Suites. We appreciate your comments and rest assured that your review reach our team. We are more than happy to hear from you and note that overall meet your expectation. It would be most pleasure to serve you again in the future.

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

Showers could have been hotter but my friend said it was hot enough! Staff at reception were friendly and it is a great location. Nice food around the corner in a pizza joint and a lot of street food nearby. Loads of 7-elevens and family marts as well. Great location.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
BALLY-SUKH, Front Office Manager at Bally's Studio Suites Sukhumvit, responded to this review, September 6, 2013
Dear Valued guest,

Thank you for your review after stay at Bally’s Studio Suites. We delighted that you enjoy your time in Bangkok. We have also shared your experience with our team acknowledge. Please give us your next return soon!

milan
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

Stayed 3 nights in a suite room (# 702), furnishings very old and dirty, when I switched air con on(with old, dirty and in bad condition fans, SEE PICS ATTACHED!) dust and dead insects were blowed out from the machine to my bed! This room seems like it has not been on duty for long time, bed sheets were dirty with marks of doubt source.... I booked a suite thinking it was a guarantee of high level but it isnt!
The location is quite good and not too far from BTS, swimming pool small and deep only 135cm just ok for a refreshing bath, there are only 4 sundeck so not easy find 1 free.
Wi fi free and almost fast.
The guy at the reception was too busy watching TV for greeting costumer checking out!
At this rate you can find a better accomodation!

Room Tip: Avoid room 702
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear valued guest,

Thank you very much for your feedback after stay at Bally’s Studio Suites and hope that you would have a wonderful experience on your trip. We regret for not being able to accommodate the best, please allow me to express my sincere apology for the inconvenience during stay with us. Our engineering team has schedule right away to repair and check others to ensure the best accommodation. Should we have the pleasure of opportunity to welcome you back again, it would be our most appreciation.

Front Office Manager

Been to Bally's Studio Suites Sukhumvit? Share your experiences!