When I first checked in they upgraded me to a 1 bedroom suite but I have a feeling they have charged me for it. I havnt got the credit card statement yet to verify this. IF they have charged me then they get 0 stars and I am going to chase them for a refund.. When i extended my stay thru latestays as they wouldnt match the price, they insisted i have to move to a studio as that was my original booking. I have never experienced being down graded for extending my stay in the same hotel. This was a first for me, luckily the studio was on a higher floor with awesome views. But quite a disappointment overall.
Staff was ill trained and non english speaking mostly except one lady at reception. Had a few issues with the safe, it stopped working when i was supposed to go to dinner with friends, went down to see what can be done, since noone at reception wud answer the phone. A very rude and useless looking fellow at reception was chatting away on the phone, i waited and waited for him to finish, which he refused to do, so I asked him if he would be long and whether I should comeback so he snapped at me saying" ONE moment" which was many many minutes. Needless to say I had to cancel dinner and wait for my safe to be fixed since they dint have a safe at reception.what a lousy evening it turned out to be. House keeping was terrible, had to remind them for things for 2 says before they brought it over.
I dint have breakfast as it wasnt included but peeped into see the spread and it was mediocre.
Overall very poor and restaurant staff are completely non english speaking, when i asked for NO Ice in my drink , he brings me a around 3/4 glass full of ice and when i asked to remove it, he brings me another glass full of ice. DUMB!!!! I would never leave a tip for this kinda service and an included service charge of 10 % is really criminal if u cant provide decent service.
Poolside was nice but no service there and not very clean.
Overall very poor stay with no sense of customer service. Can easily find better places in Bangkok for similar rates.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From the moment you enter Urbana Langsuan’s elegant lobby, you are made welcome by our helpful staff, world class services, state-of-the-art facilities, luxurious accommodation, and the attention to every detail that makes Urbana Langsuan the perfect accommodation in central Bangkok for all discerning travelers. Whether you are in Bangkok on business or for pleasure, you and your family’s needs are fully taken care of at Urbana Langsuan. Situated near Sukhumvit Road, Urbana Langsuan offers luxurious accommodation in the center of Bangkok just minutes away from several malls, restaurants, and nightclubs. Lumpini Park and the nearest BTS (sky-train) station are just a short walk away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Urbana Langsuan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fraser Place Langsuan Bangkok
- Fraser Place Langsuan Hotel Bangkok