We stayed there for 1 week for a partialy business/pleasure stay. We had a very spacious one bedroom appartment. Compared to a normal hotel room this is big, but it does feel a little outdated. Overall feeling: the hotel and rooms were clean, the breakfast (which we only had once) was good, the staff was very friendly and helpfull. But all of the above wasn't great. It did not give us a whow feeling.
As probably with every hotel that is focused on long-term visitors, the room cleaning does not happen every day. So make sure you do not expect your towels and bed linnen to be replaced every day.
The folks at reception can be a very good help in case you need a taxi to take you somewhere. They can talk to the taxi drivers in thai explaining exactly where you want to go. And they do an excellent job!
We did not make use of the restaurant in the evenings so cannot judge on this. BUT very close there is a cheap and excellent thai restaurant. They sell the best crab in Bangkok (reference from an expat) and we can confirm. We ate there 3 times in 1 week. The restaurant is located down the Langsuan road towards Lumpini park, nearly at the end of the road, just oposite to Soi 7. See my attached picture of what it looks like.
The pool on the 33th floor has a nice view, but it's missing a bar. As a tourist you prefer to enjoy a drink while you sit at the pool, no?
We did not use the Spa of the holte, but I advise you to do so. We took a foot massage in one of the small massage places down the road, but we will never do this again. The massage was painful + we felt our feet and lower legs hurt for the remaining 4 days of our holiday. So in case you want a massage, as for a gentle oil massage. And not a thai foot massage. :-)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From the moment you enter Urbana Langsuan’s elegant lobby, you are made welcome by our helpful staff, world class services, state-of-the-art facilities, luxurious accommodation, and the attention to every detail that makes Urbana Langsuan the perfect accommodation in central Bangkok for all discerning travelers. Whether you are in Bangkok on business or for pleasure, you and your family’s needs are fully taken care of at Urbana Langsuan. Situated near Sukhumvit Road, Urbana Langsuan offers luxurious accommodation in the center of Bangkok just minutes away from several malls, restaurants, and nightclubs. Lumpini Park and the nearest BTS (sky-train) station are just a short walk away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Urbana Langsuan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fraser Place Langsuan Bangkok
- Fraser Place Langsuan Hotel Bangkok