“I love this hotel !!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Woraburi Sukhumvit Hotel and Resort

You added Woraburi Sukhumvit Hotel and Resort to your Saves list
Woraburi Sukhumvit Hotel and Resort
3.0 of 5 Resort   |   128/1 Sukhumvit Soi 4 | Klongtoey, Bangkok 10110, Thailand   |
Ranked #348 of 766 Hotels in Bangkok
Brighton, United Kingdom
“I love this hotel !!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2013 via mobile

The hotel was recommended to me by a good friend and I was very happy with my stay there. The rooms are basic but comfortable and the food is delicious. The staff are friendly, particularly as you get to know them, and willing to do all they can to help. The hotel driver was very helpful and sweet and went out of his way to help me. During my trip I stayed at much more expensive and luxurious hotels but found this one to be the best. Its in a great location, is good and clean and very good value for money. I highly recommend it!

• Stayed December 2013
Woraburisukhumvit, General Manager at Woraburi Sukhumvit Hotel and Resort, responded to this review, December 31, 2013
Dear NICKBUTTON,

Thank you for recommending the Woraburi Sukhumvit Soi 4 after your recent stay with us.

It is always good to hear positive feedback about the hotel, location, good and clean room and
very good value for money.

Best Regards,

Resident Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (72)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
Mumbai (Bombay), India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2013

Well, my first time to Thailand - Bangkok .. stay at Woraburi Sukhumvit Soi 4 - Soi 4 is most sinful lane of Bangkok. I wasn't really excited while entering the hotel however my experience totally changed in next 3 days. Staff is really helpful and hospitable. I actually forgot my Cellphone in hotel lobby. But thanks to cameras installed across they not only got to person who took but they contacted the person and helped me get my phone back! It was a great gesture by staff i was truly overwhelmed. I did thank them as the help did mean a lot to me. So, who ever is looking for some sinful experience of Soi 4 and want warm and cozy place to stay along with great hospitable staff do stay at Woraburi Sukhumvit Lane 4 :)

Room Tip: if you looking for sinful experience with near by Indian food options plus some street shopping Wora...
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled with friends
Dear SALONI 2926,

I would like to thank you on behalf of all of our team for your positive comments on our hotel.

Please rest assure that I will definitely share your feedback with our team, this will encourage them to continue to render the same or better service for other valuable guests like yourself.

I really hope to welcoming you in the future.

Best Regards,

Noida, India
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2013

Stayed for a night in super deluxe room. Room was spacious with enough room for extra bed. Hotel has a small rooftop pool with nice views in the backdrop. Breakfast buffet was good with plenty of veg and egg options. Stayed with 2 friends, extra bed was hospital-like and not upto the standards. The hotel claims to provide free tuk-tuk ride to the main road, but we couldn't get even a single ride on trying 4 to 5 times. The staff is uptight, and seemed to hardly care for making guests extra happy. The hotel is located quite far from the main road and the BTS stations, and has no restaurants in the vicinity. Go for other hotels available in the same price range.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with friends
Woraburisukhumvit, General Manager at Woraburi Sukhumvit Hotel and Resort, responded to this review, December 23, 2013
Dear Shalabhg86

Thank you for sharing your comments and I am very sorry to hear that the size of extra bed were not to standard and staff service.

I hope that we can rectify these matters so that we can improve our service and facilities.

Kind regards,

Faridabad, India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2013

Hotel was close to Nana BTS and other eating out places...

Friendly Staff and good clean rooms.... Loved the experience there..

I had a packet dropped for me at the hotel reception and i requested reception to give me a call when it arrives as i was out shopping even more :-).... Reception was prompt to give me a call when the packet was dropped for me. Appreciate it!

Would come back again!!

PS: Just one downside- It looked and felt like an old hotel and the bed was not very comfortable. View from my room left lot to be desired.

Room Tip: Pick a room which does not show you a wall from the window
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Woraburisukhumvit, General Manager at Woraburi Sukhumvit Hotel and Resort, responded to this review, December 10, 2013
Dear AKAPILC,

Thank you for sharing your kind and positive comments with us.

I will share your positive comments with our team, as they are encouraged by reviews such as yours to provide a good service.

We hope to welcoming you back in the near future.

3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2013

Great location..10 min walk from nana station.neither too near to d noise of d nightclubs nor too far. Staff at tour desk was helpful. Sadly pool was closed for repair work during our stay and staff at taxi service was never to b found. Food was average. Would have given an extra star if pool was open n staff at taxi service would hav been present

Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Woraburisukhumvit, General Manager at Woraburi Sukhumvit Hotel and Resort, responded to this review, December 5, 2013
Dear Navoneela B,

Thank you for sharing your comments about your recent stay.

It is always good to hear positive feedback about the location. Again I would like to apologize for the pool.

London, UK
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2013

Getting to the hotel was very easy via the BTS skytrain nearest stop Nana. Then it's a 10 min walk from there, I had a light luggage so it was OK.
Now, for the hotel, the rooms were spacious and clean. The rooms were spotlessly cleaned everyday I went out and fresh towels in the bathroom (which was huge!) The staff were great and I loved the food which was reasonably priced in the restaurant. There's a lovely swimming pool on the top floor which was great for lazing around while you look over the city.
Although it's almost in the middle of the nightlife scene, it's removed enough to be absolutely quiet and peaceful once you get to the hotel; it's the best of both worlds!
For the price, service and location it's perfect.
I could rave on about this hotel but if you are going to Bangkok, do yourself a favour and stay here.
I'm definitely going back!

Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
Woraburisukhumvit, General Manager at Woraburi Sukhumvit Hotel and Resort, responded to this review, December 2, 2013
Dear City Breaker,

We highly appreciate you for give us very positive feedback.

I will share your positive comments with our team, as they are encouraged by reviews such as yours to provide a good service and enjoy your recent stay with us.

perth australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2013

good cheap hotel with helpfull staff nothing to complain about just good value for money,, close to shops etc. good food and service plus free tuk tuk to nearest shops. room's cleaned daily with friendly cleaners they never missed a spot with there cleaning

Room Tip: very good vaue and staff always helpfull in all way's ,room's older style but very clean and...
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
Woraburisukhumvit, General Manager at Woraburi Sukhumvit Hotel and Resort, responded to this review, November 29, 2013
Dear Pooroldpom,

Thank you for sharing your kind and positive comments with us.

I have passed your comments regarding the quality of the service to our team, this will encourage them to strive and to continue to render the same or better service for other valuable guests like yourself.

Please do not hesitate into coming back in the future.

Resident Manager

Been to Woraburi Sukhumvit Hotel and Resort? Share your experiences!