“Good hotel” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Woraburi Sukhumvit Hotel and Resort

You added Woraburi Sukhumvit Hotel and Resort to your Saves list
Woraburi Sukhumvit Hotel and Resort
3.0 of 5 Resort   |   128/1 Sukhumvit Soi 4 | Klongtoey, Bangkok 10110, Thailand   |
Ranked #338 of 766 Hotels in Bangkok
New Delhi, India
“Good hotel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2013

The hotel was good and the staff was friendly.The only problem I faced was in getting smoking room which was given to me after repeated requests as the rooms were full.It would be advisable that while booking a room your preference should be given for smoking room if you are a smoker.Hopefully would be staying in the same hotel again in future and its also very near to BTS Nana Station which made going around the city easier.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
Woraburisukhumvit, General Manager at Woraburi Sukhumvit Hotel and Resort, responded to this review, October 5, 2013
Dear Febdec,

Thank you for sharing your kind and positive comment with us.

I am sorry to hear that you do not get the smoking room in this time.

Resident Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (71)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
Tampa, Florida
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2013

I have used this hotel multiple times over the years. I used to like it, but it has gone down hill. They offer a free tuk-tuk from the hotel to the main street, but only one way. Thy used to offer this one way trip at request. Now they offer it on the half hour. Keep in mind, it is a long walk back to the hotel. It is also a pretty long walk to the nearest BTS station from their tuk-tuk drop off. The breakfast is ok, but I observed it cost more if you paid for in your hotel booking rather than in person.
There are much better and newer hotels in better locations for the same price. I will not be staying in this hotel again.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Woraburisukhumvit, General Manager at Woraburi Sukhumvit Hotel and Resort, responded to this review, September 30, 2013
Dear Mr.Richard E,

Thank you for providing us with your constructive feedback. I will check all matters will be brought up in our next operation meeting to discuss further actions for improvements.

We hope to welcome you back to stay with us again.

Bhubaneswar, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013

I have been in this hotel from August 9th -14th, The hotel have the free tuk tuk service to the Main road from the hotel , the massage parlor on the lobby area is too good with room service.Each day the staff will be attentive for your all requirement .Wifi is free in your .This a best hotel on sukhumvit soi 4 and you will feel like home.

Room Tip: top floor rooms would be best for the city view from balcony
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
Woraburisukhumvit, General Manager at Woraburi Sukhumvit Hotel and Resort, responded to this review, September 24, 2013
Dear Happysenapati,

We highly appreciate you to give us a positive feedback. I will definitely share your feedback
with our team to strive and to continue to render the same or better service for other valuable guests like yourself.

I really hope to welcoming you in the future.

Singapore, Singapore
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2013

I've been in this hotel many times due to his proximity to the MRT and the low price/good value, but this time I've been really disappointed.
My room (101, first floor close to the street) was dirty and very noisy. I've asked the staff to change but apparently they were full (but I doubt about that).
Even if they promise a shuttle service to the MRT station. the lazy driver to avoid the traffic of the main road left me something like 500 m far from it with two heavy bags to bring along.

I won't be back here again.

Room Tip: Avoid the first floor rooms and check in in the afternoon if you don't want to wait.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
Dear Mr.Francessco,

Thank you for sharing your comments about your recent stay with us and very sorry to hear that

you did not enjoy your stay. I would like to apologize for the room as well as the tuk tuk service.

We hope to welcome you back again.

Bangkok, Thailand
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013

Excellent staff, very friendly and polite. Pool on the 5th floor, great buffet breakfast included. Clean comfortable Air conditioned room very reasonably priced. Each day the staff was attentive to all my needs. Free transportation to the main road.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
Woraburisukhumvit, General Manager at Woraburi Sukhumvit Hotel and Resort, responded to this review, September 17, 2013
Dear Mr. Lo Sam Z,

I would like to thank you on behalf of all of our team for your positive comments on our hotel.

Best Regards,

London, England, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2013

When i arrived they informed me that i was upgraded for a better room, that was a great news and they gave me room 110, a lovely awesome room,and so cheap nice big tv, seif, clean room hot water...functionally AC many channels to watch in special Asian Mtv wich was pretty fun to see lots of new asian songs.The staff was great reception and porters they showed me how to travel with the Sky Train Bt wich was cheap they teach me to take the boat and where to go to see the most important atractions, cute little student girls were in training . Bar staff very friendly and nice smiling even if i had few drinks before i arrived, they were closing the bar but still they served me smiling.
I had 2 great days with a good sleep the location of the hotel is right centre bangkok close to Nana station from where you can go anywhere.The hotel is guest friendly too..

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
Woraburisukhumvit, General Manager at Woraburi Sukhumvit Hotel and Resort, responded to this review, September 14, 2013
Dear Mr.Ovidik H,

We highly appreciate you for taking the time to give us a good review.

I will definitely share your review with our team, this will encourage them to strive and to continue to render the same or better service for other valuable guests like yourself.

Kolkata (Calcutta), India
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2013

This hotel is located quite far from the main road.. there are pubs & bars near the hotel. The hotel is not suitable for family & Indians. Breakfast spread is very poor in compare to Indian liking. The hotel does not look like a 3 star one and more of a condominium type. Rooms are ok with good amenities. The receptionists should learn to smile at least. Had bitter experience at the time of check-in as the receptionist first told we have to pay for one room whereas we have paid to our travel agents for both the rooms..later they said the room charges are paid but breakfast is not included..after we contacted our agent the hotel staffs said it was a mistake and breakfast was included in the cost. Overall not so good experience.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Woraburisukhumvit, General Manager at Woraburi Sukhumvit Hotel and Resort, responded to this review, September 9, 2013
Dear Sulagnabiswas 20,

Thank you for sharing your comments about your recent stay with us.
I have passed your comments regarding the check-in service to our Front Office Manager
to make the necessary improvements.
I would like you to accept our apologies over the matter.

Resident Manager

Been to Woraburi Sukhumvit Hotel and Resort? Share your experiences!