I am Vegan. Traveling is very hard for me to find good Vegan food.
This hotel is only a minute walk to Macrobiotic restaurant called Lemon Farm, and they sell healthy goods at the same store. It was very pleasant surprise as I didn't know it!
I liked this hotel however I didn't understand why SMOKING floor gets a better deal, higher floor that is. The room itself was comfortable, the strange truth is studio room's closet is bigger than 1 bedroom's closet.
The hot water in the shower, once you filled up the tub, you must wait for a while to get the hot water back in the shower..... the breakfast is OK, same old Muesli-bread, no healthy looking bread is everyday, no other healthier bread. The Japanese selection was good, every morning they had Tofu.
All in all, it was fine.
- Also Known As:
- Cape House, Bangkok Hotel
- Cape House, Bangkok Hotel Bangkok
- Cape Hotel Bangkok
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cape House enjoys one of the most prestigious locations in Bangkok with easy access to the city's major business and entertainment districts as well as several embassies and beautiful parks. The elegantly appointed building offers luxury serviced apartments consisting of studios, one-bedroom and two-bedroom suites, all under hotel standard management. Renowned for its executive lounge and modern business center, Cape House also boasts a full gym, pool and free hi-speed wireless internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Tingo, Travelocity, HotelsClick and Priceline so you can book your Cape House, Bangkok reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.