I chose the apartment i was struggling to find a hotel that would accommodate us at a reasonable price. The location is good, near to Chit Lom Sky Train. There are nice restaurants within walking distance as well as an organic grocery store, wine tasting store, and jazz bar, all to cater for the local ex pat community.
The apartment is clean and comfortable with a kitchen which is really useful. Whilst the bathroom is a little shabby in parts it is clean and practical. It is normally used by business people which means that reception are not as helpful or informed when it comes to advising on restaurants etc.
The gym was a good sized as was the pool.
The breakfast was average and certainly not as good as hotel standard but was adequate for a couple of days.
I found that for the price the cape apartments offered good value for money and would return if i needed a good budget option in a good location.
- Also Known As:
- Cape House, Bangkok Hotel Bangkok
- Cape House, Bangkok Hotel
- Cape Hotel Bangkok
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cape House enjoys one of the most prestigious locations in Bangkok with easy access to the city's major business and entertainment districts as well as several embassies and beautiful parks. The elegantly appointed building offers luxury serviced apartments consisting of studios, one-bedroom and two-bedroom suites, all under hotel standard management. Renowned for its executive lounge and modern business center, Cape House also boasts a full gym, pool and free hi-speed wireless internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Otel, Venere, HotelTravel.com, Cheap Tickets, HotelsClick and Hotels.com so you can book your Cape House, Bangkok reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.