Wow, we had an absolutely amazing stay at the Cape house and it was a great introduction to Thailand. The staff were exceptional and very welcoming. We were here over Christmas and had enough room in our suite to easily have 10 people over for dinner and drinks.
- Great location right near the best of Bangkoks downtown shopping, but on a quiet street.
- Very clean rooms and linens
- Exceptional suite style and functionality (DVD players, multiple TV, iPod stereo, soaker tub, washing machine, full size fridge very comfortable living room furniture, high quality safe)
- decent breakfast
- large well equipped gym/pool
- free 'cape house teddy bear'
- great value
- I wish the Italian restaurant downstairs was a Thai restaurant.
- Also Known As:
- Cape House, Bangkok Hotel
- Cape House, Bangkok Hotel Bangkok
- Cape Hotel Bangkok
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cape House enjoys one of the most prestigious locations in Bangkok with easy access to the city's major business and entertainment districts as well as several embassies and beautiful parks. The elegantly appointed building offers luxury serviced apartments consisting of studios, one-bedroom and two-bedroom suites, all under hotel standard management. Renowned for its executive lounge and modern business center, Cape House also boasts a full gym, pool and free hi-speed wireless internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Priceline, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Cape House, Bangkok reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.