Great accommodations for the price you pay. The 1-bedroom studio we stayed in was spacious and well furnished, had free wifi, a decent breakfast spread, and great food at the Italian restaurant (No 43) for dinner. There's a small pool which looked nice although we did not use it, and an executive lounge with free bites and beverages open all day. We liked the location - fairly quiet with plenty of food options along the street, and a 5 minute walk to the Chidlom skytrain station and Central Chidlom. This will probably be our default option for future trips to Bangkok.
- Also Known As:
- Cape House, Bangkok Hotel Bangkok
- Cape House, Bangkok Hotel
- Cape Hotel Bangkok
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cape House enjoys one of the most prestigious locations in Bangkok with easy access to the city's major business and entertainment districts as well as several embassies and beautiful parks. The elegantly appointed building offers luxury serviced apartments consisting of studios, one-bedroom and two-bedroom suites, all under hotel standard management. Renowned for its executive lounge and modern business center, Cape House also boasts a full gym, pool and free hi-speed wireless internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Otel, Venere, HotelTravel.com, Cheap Tickets, HotelsClick and Hotels.com so you can book your Cape House, Bangkok reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.