This was myself and my new wife's first trip to Thailand ( don't have an old wife I mean we just got married ) and indeed Bangkok, we arrived a little jet lagged and tired as we had been awake for a day or so upon arrival. When we first arrived at Cape House the staff were welcoming and very friendly our room was not quite ready due to our early morning arrival and so they were rushing it through for us for no extra charge they asked us if we would like to use the exec lounge on the 15th floor for an our or so and at this point we were glad of a coffee and a relax. The lounge was cool and with stunning views of the city hot coffee,sofa's and homemade cookies everything a tired travel could wish for, the reception had give us complementary wifi access so before long we were catching up with emails and taking in the views.The room as promised was ready promptly and when we first walked it was breath taking, we were on the 19th floor so as you can imagine the views were epic and the room boasted a super king size bed,lounge area ,flat screen,air con and very grand bathroom. Once showered we took on the city to find on our return a note saying as we were on our honeymoon they had made us a cake and was in the fridge which was a welcome surprise and was awesome. The breakfast at CH offers all kinds of options including rice and noodles ( I opted for streaky bacon,eggy bread and coffee) there was also an egg station which cooked fresh eggs and English style bacon for no extra charge. Finally the pool this over looks the Bangkok skyline is open 0600-2200 hours a swim after a days shopping is highly recommended and been on the 16th the views are awesome. Overall CH is excellent its close enough to sky trains, the guards will get you a taxi if you need or just walk into what has become shopping paradise there is a 7-11 across the rd a Starbucks coffee 2 doors away and a whole multitude of street food right outside the door, we will most certainly be back I cannot recommend this place enough.
- Also Known As:
- Cape House, Bangkok Hotel Bangkok
- Cape House, Bangkok Hotel
- Cape Hotel Bangkok
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cape House enjoys one of the most prestigious locations in Bangkok with easy access to the city's major business and entertainment districts as well as several embassies and beautiful parks. The elegantly appointed building offers luxury serviced apartments consisting of studios, one-bedroom and two-bedroom suites, all under hotel standard management. Renowned for its executive lounge and modern business center, Cape House also boasts a full gym, pool and free hi-speed wireless internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Orbitz, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Otel, Venere, HotelTravel.com, Cheap Tickets, HotelsClick and Hotels.com so you can book your Cape House, Bangkok reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.