“The Place That Everyone Knows is the Post” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 285 Shopping in Bangkok
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: Since 1974, these master tailors have provided suits to dignitaries.
Beijing, China
26 attraction reviews
“The Place That Everyone Knows is the Post”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2014

You get what you pay for here and more. Very popular and well known place. The prices seems competitive. You can probably find cheaper but you won't find better.

Bobby is very personable and straight forward. I have been to other tailors trying to get a better price, but all I got was a bigger headache.

Mooloolaba, Australia
“Quality that lasts”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2014

I have waited 4 months to post this review for a couple of reasons, there are many posts here that talk about Jesse's hospitality and Victor's professionalism but that was never in question for me because I was referred to them by a colleague who was wearing their suits when I arrived in Thailand. I was sold as soon as I saw it on him. The reason I waited is I wanted to wear the suits. I wanted to launder the shirts and let me tell you there is only one word - PERFECT! By coincidence I was in a client briefing yesterday and two senior executives started talking about an upcoming trip to Bangkok and the necessary visit to Jesse and Victor's. I was wearing their suit and shirt, as were both of the senior execs. We connected over the beer, the hospitality and the quality. The only thing I can say is I will be ordering more suits and shirts (annually) as are the guys I met half a world away and who have been clients for near on a decade. Thanks to John Tanti for the referral! Jesse and Victor you are well worth the trip.

Visited September 2013
Boston, Virginia
3 attraction reviews
“The top of the competition”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2014

I heard about Rajawongse Clothier through my friend's recommendation. He did not have to say much; the clothes spoke for themselves, making him stand out from the crowd. I decided to check it out by myself and very soon realized that Rajawongse Clothier perfectly address the needs of clients who value quality, personalized service, time and efficiency. All this for reasonable price.
For those who have never used a tailor before and feel like should be able to find good clothes off the rack, like they have always done - stop doing what you have always done and start doing what works. And what works is getting your clothes tailored by Jesse and Victor. Just try it with one piece of wardrobe and you will see how well it works with your own two eyes.

Visited November 2013
New York City, New York
“Simply Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2014

I am working in finance where a good suit and shirts are key, and I have used tailors across the world before I was introduced to Jesse and Victor. Never before had I seen a tailor where service, quality, attention to details, price and speed came in perfect combination and produced me a top-tier suit and shirts.

Although I live in New York I will not buy my shirts and suits at any other place than Rajawongse Clothier. Excellent job at a low price.

-Dominic

Visited November 2013
San Ramon, California
“Outstanding Quality and Service,”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2014

While in Bangkok, I paid a visit to Jesse and Victor's following the recommendations from several business associates. All one has to do is step into the fitting room and be amazed as to the business cards tacked to the wall which includes the current top 1000 of who’s who. I felt truly honored to be in the shop of these Zen Masters of Men’s Clothier. I felt that the quality of service I received was that of the many US Presidents who have stood in the same place. I gave them absolute trust and without searching through the fabrics I spoke with Victor and told him of the color and quality of the suits, color and style collar and need for a separate color of trousers. I attended 3 fittings to ensure the best fit and design.

My 2 suits, 4 shirts and extra trousers arrived at my home today and I am extremely satisfied with the top quality of workmanship. I would have no hesitation in recommending Rajawongse Clothier to anyone looking for great quality and a truly professional tailor. Judging from the repeat clientele they just might be the best in the world.

Drobbinsjr